The “Flopper” is still up to his old tricks!

I just don’t like how he’s always trying to be the GM

I've mocked it in the past, and in general I think it's bad when a coach or player assumes GM responsibility. However, Lebron (under the alias of Rich Paul) is essentially the GM of this Laker team, and it has worked out well. He's also essentially been the coach of some championship teams as well.

how he handles certain things such as: The Decision, China, walking out on the ending the bubble season discussions.

I hated the Decision, though it did give players the freedom to go where they want, and taking his talents to South Beach is now a bit of an afterthought. The China decision is something I don't think he'll ever live down, and it will honestly just get worse with time. In the same way that MJ couldn't escape some things in his recent documentary, and Kobe won't be able to escape the rape trial in his, Lebron will never be able to escape selling out for China.

I've mocked it in the past, and in general I think it's bad when a coach or player assumes GM responsibility. However, Lebron (under the alias of Rich Paul) is essentially the GM of this Laker team, and it has worked out well. He's also essentially been the coach of some championship teams as well.

how he handles certain things such as: The Decision, China, walking out on the ending the bubble season discussions.

I hated the Decision, though it did give players the freedom to go where they want, and taking his talents to South Beach is now a bit of an afterthought. The China decision is something I don't think he'll ever live down, and it will honestly just get worse with time. In the same way that MJ couldn't escape some things in his recent documentary, and Kobe won't be able to escape the rape trial in his, Lebron will never be able to escape selling out for China.

He got AD to come which is huge & ADs refusal to play C got them 2 athletic bigs which is perfect. All the other players are just role players that don’t stand out or are allowed/able to do much. But they do buy in to letting 2 of the top 5 players go to work with a spaced floor.

I had no issues of him leaving Cleveland with that owner. I hated how he made it an hour long broadcast to announce he’s leaving to form a super team.

Yeah China was bad, especially for someone who is yearning to be a major advocate.

And hey, what do you know, the next game after he ripped his teammates they play probably their best overall game in the last 6-7 games. Crazy, huh?

I can only assume they lost game 4 because Smart didn't tear apart the locker room and throw another ***** fit after game 3. That's how this works, right?

I can only assume they lost game 4 because Smart didn't tear apart the locker room and throw another ***** fit after game 3. That's how this works, right?

In your mind, probably.

Back