The Bobcats have matched their win total from last year, now 7-5

thebigabd

Reaction score
Funny how you can go from worst team in the history of basketball to somewhat respectable in one season.

Byron Mullens has given them someone who generates points at the power forward spot. One of the bigger power forwards in the league at 7'0'' 275. Showing a lot of potential for a 7'0'' 23 year old.

If they can get Marcus Smart in the lottery this year, that would be perfect for their team. Kemba Walker, Marcus Smart, MKG, Byron Mullens. All they would need after that is a playoff quality center and Michael Jordan has them headed in the right direction.

Last 6 games for Mullens:
12 points, 15 rebounds, 4 blocks
18 points, 9 rebounds
19 points, 9 rebounds
10 points, 8 rebounds
12 points, 8 rebounds, 6 steals, 2 blocks
27 points, 8 rebounds, 2 blocks

Bobcats have Gerald Henderson at shooting guard who they love, especially defensively. He's out with a sprained foot.

The hire of Mike Dunlap is looking very impressive.

They're actually fun to watch. It's not hard to see they're on upward wave when you observe their younguns on the court. The hard part is to keep that momentum rolling as they mature a bit. How many times have we seen that happen on an NBA team ... look like a budding young group and then they just hit a wall? That's where the OKC management hit the mother lode.

I am still disappointed about Wall's absence from Washington. I was really looking forward to watching him this season.

Bobcats have Gerald Henderson at shooting guard who they love, especially defensively. He's out with a sprained foot.

The hire of Mike Dunlap is looking very impressive.

If they feel like Gerald Henderson is the answer at shooting guard, then they need to try to get someone else to help Mullens up front. Perhaps Cody Zellar?

Panthers outscore the Bobcats in the first quarter of last night's games.

Last edited:
Well at least the have a better record than the Lakers.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Damn, start 7-5 and now they are like 7-20 since I made this post.

UNBELIEVABLE.

michael-jordan-2010-10-14-22-40-23_zpse0f9b820.jpg

Back