The NBA Playoffs Thread

OUHoops

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is going to be fun to watch. Thunder tip if off tonight at 8:30. Blake and Clips start Sunday at 8:30.

Who ya got?

Western Conference
[1] San Antonio vs. [8] Utah
[4] Memphis vs. [5] LA Clippers

[2] Oklahoma City vs. [7] Dallas
[3] LA Lakers vs. [6] Denver

Eastern Conference
[1] Chicago vs. [8] Philadelphia
[4] Boston vs. [5] Atlanta

[2] Miami vs. [7] New York
[3] Indiana vs. [6] Orlando

[1] San Antonio
[5] Clippers

[2] Oklahoma City
[6] Denver

[1] Chicago
[4] Atlanta

[2] Miami
[3] Indiana

[1] San Antonio
[2] Thunder

[1] Chicago
[2] Miami

[1] San Antonio
[2] Miami

[2] Miami

Hope I'm wrong!

Rose with an ACL tear. That has to shake things up.

That is just a humongous bummer

That sucks. I really like Rose, although I don't see how he is any different than Westbrook in many respects but they get treated completely different by the media.

Feel bad for player like Derrick Rose. Always plays hard. They should get past the first round the second round will be tough

Oh my goodness. Clips just came back from 27 down in the second half to win at Memphis.

Blake finished with 17 points, 7 boards and 3 assists.

[1] San Antonio
[5] Clippers

[2] Oklahoma City
[6] Denver

[1] Chicago
[4] Atlanta

[2] Miami
[3] Indiana

[1] San Antonio
[2] Thunder

[1] Chicago
[2] Miami

[1] San Antonio
[2] Miami

[2] Miami

Hope I'm wrong!

Denver over LA????????

Denver can get up and down and I think they are better coached, plus I think no Artet hurts them in this series at some point. Gotta pick an upset or two somewhere.

That was my assessment as well. I really like they way they play, and George Karl is the man. But after the game Sunday, I'm having second thoughts...

Denver can get up and down and I think they are better coached, plus I think no Artet hurts them in this series at some point. Gotta pick an upset or two somewhere.

I would've liked their chances better had Denver not traded Nene. He's a much better match-up in the paint than the Clown Prince of Basketball (JaVale McGee).

That was my assessment as well. I really like they way they play, and George Karl is the man. But after the game Sunday, I'm having second thoughts...

Lakers win the series in no worse than 5 games. I have though that since before the series started (take my word on that if you want).

I now wouldn't be surprised by a sweep.

I just don't understand (with or without MWP) how someone could possibly think Denver could win the series. I guess everyone is entitled to their opinions, but come on.

Lakers will inevitably win so they may as well sweep so World War will sit the first two games of the next series vs OKC/Dallas.

Lakers own the Nuggets in the playoffs since the days of Doug Moe. as an erstwhile Nug fan, it's just true. Like Switzer over Osborne in a way. fact of nature.

I just don't understand (with or without MWP) how someone could possibly think Denver could win the series. I guess everyone is entitled to their opinions, but come on.

Meh, like Mr. B said, you gotta pick an upset somewhere. I thought the speed of Nuggets would overcome their lack of size in the middle, but I guess I was wrong. Not like they're getting blown out though - losing by 4 in the Staples Center isn't exactly a lopsided loss.

They'll win one or two in Denver, but end up falling short in the series. Looks like Bynum really HAS finally figured it out.

Meh, like Mr. B said, you gotta pick an upset somewhere. I thought the speed of Nuggets would overcome their lack of size in the middle, but I guess I was wrong. Not like they're getting blown out though - losing by 4 in the Staples Center isn't exactly a lopsided loss.

They'll win one or two in Denver, but end up falling short in the series. Looks like Bynum really HAS finally figured it out.

No doubt...best defender gets suspended for the series and the Nuggets are well coached and move the ball which had the potential of negating some of the Laker's size. Additionally, Bynum is a head case, and with some adversity I could see the Laker's implode. I was obviously wrong to this point, but I don't think it was the most idiotic suggestion for an upset of all time or anything.

they were down double digits most of the second half ..

Back