The next generation of "they haven't graduated yet!" players in the Big 12

thebigabd

Reaction score
The next generation of "they haven't graduated yet!" players in the Big 12

Desmond Bane finally graduated after 9 years of eligibility at TCU, and he joins a list of other guys like Brian Boddicker, Cookie Belcher, Bernard King, Byron Eaton, Clarence Gilbert, Drew Gooden, Nick Collison, Martin Zeno, Dean Wade, etc that felt like they played in the Big 12 for a decade.....

Oklahoma State - Matt Moncrieffe and Rondel Walker
Moncrieffe is averaging 9 and 4 off the bench, and Walker is averaging 10 and 2 off the bench. They are both good. Really good. But not good enough to go pro. They will be a pain in the ass for the foreseeable future.

West Virginia - Miles McBride
Andy Katz is in love with this guy... He's a sophomore. Leads the #8 team in the country at 15ppg, shoots 43% from 3, and averages 3.5 rebounds and leads them in assists. He's really good.

TCU - Mike Miles
True freshman averaging 14 a game. Shooting 47% from the 3pt line. Was the Dallas Morning News player of the year in the Dallas area. Really good player.

Jalen Wilson - Kansas
Freshman... Averaging 15 and 9 for Kansas. I have a feeling he's gonna be a really good one.

Re: The next generation of "they haven't graduated yet!" players in the Big

gooden only played 3 years at KU I think you mean perry ellis ..

i feel like Phipps at OU is going to be on this list ..

Thanks for reminding me that Jalen Wilson broke my heart when he chose Kansas! His mother is a friend of my family, lived up the street from us when she was in school. I was certain he would choose OU. Now, he’s leading the hated Jayhawks in scoring and rebounding! :(

Desmond Bane finally graduated after 9 years of eligibility at TCU, and he joins a list of other guys like Brian Boddicker, Cookie Belcher, Bernard King, Byron Eaton, Clarence Gilbert, Drew Gooden, Nick Collison, Martin Zeno, Dean Wade, etc that felt like they played in the Big 12 for a decade.....

Oklahoma State - Matt Moncrieffe and Rondel Walker
Moncrieffe is averaging 9 and 4 off the bench, and Walker is averaging 10 and 2 off the bench. They are both good. Really good. But not good enough to go pro. They will be a pain in the ass for the foreseeable future.

West Virginia - Miles McBride
Andy Katz is in love with this guy... He's a sophomore. Leads the #8 team in the country at 15ppg, shoots 43% from 3, and averages 3.5 rebounds and leads them in assists. He's really good.

TCU - Mike Miles
True freshman averaging 14 a game. Shooting 47% from the 3pt line. Was the Dallas Morning News player of the year in the Dallas area. Really good player.

Jalen Wilson - Kansas
Freshman... Averaging 15 and 9 for Kansas. I have a feeling he's gonna be a really good one.

I doubt Wilson will be there long enough to reach that status. He already had to sit out last season due to injury, and if plays the way I expect over the next year or two, he won’t be a four-year guy.

I doubt Wilson will be there long enough to reach that status. He already had to sit out last season due to injury, and if plays the way I expect over the next year or two, he won’t be a four-year guy.

No doubt about it! Wilson is uniquely suited to play in the NBA. At 6’ 8” 215 he can defend every position. He’s got two guard and small forward skills. He even swung to the one in high school when De’Vion Harmon needed a break. Played the position well, too. One more year and he’ll be gone.

Nobody has played in the Big 12 longer than Perry Ellis. Keaton Page may be close. Lol

Manek needs to be on the list as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back