TMG & Tiny

MsProudSooner

Reaction score
TMG: As impressive as TMG's scoring was last night, some of his passes were even more amazing. The pass to Fitz under the basket in the second half was jaw-dropping.

Tiny: Tiny didn't foul out last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMG was spectacular!

Tiny....not so much. He did a couple of good things but still was turning the ball over and making horrible fouls.

tiny's biggest problem to me is that he thinks he's TMG. there is no reason he shouldn't have put Brackin's or any of Iowa St. big men under the basket and score whenever he wanted. even the play by play guys kept saying "why is tiny taking that shot" after his 3 point shots.

TMG: As impressive as TMG's scoring was last night, some of his passes were even more amazing. The pass to Fitz under the basket in the second half was jaw-dropping.

Tiny: Tiny didn't foul out last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good point. I was bagging Tiny over the turnovers without realizing this is a major accomplishment. Way to play under control Tiny.

Gallon has gotten worse and worse as the season has gone on. TMG has flat out become a star. He needs to play like this with WW in the lineup, we may be unstoppable.

Tiny imo just don't wanna play under the basket and he's not happy there, i just don't think he understands. with his frame any team is going to want him under the bucket grabbing rebounds and slamming dunks in.

He needs to give up the fancy layups and 3 pointers and start playing like a big man should.

Last night was just pitaful for Keith he was scared to go anywhere near inside. He did drive sometimes like he was a guard but he's just not near as athletic as he thinks. He isn't that good a guard. He can be a really good inside player if he ever gets there mentally but right now he thinks he's a guard.

I agree with you Guitar, if Tiny ever decides his position is around the basket this team would improve dramatically. Even the announcers noticed his lack of position around the basket. That seems to be Capel's most difficult task is to convince Tiny that he belongs around the basket both on offense and on defense. If he ever gets and accepts that message, the team would improve dramatically.

U know if we get healthy and Tiny can get his act together this is a dangerous team for the Big 12 tournament. We could make a run.

I agree with you OULAD. But, if Tiny ever excepts his role as a post player both offensively and defensively, this team can really be dangerous during the rest of the season and post season.

I think it is a consensus that Tiny needs to accept his role offensively. The rest of team isn't without blame either. If the go to Tiny, it will make things alot easier for them. I hope today is the day.

Back