Tmg

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
7 assists and 0 turnovers last night.

He had one of his worst shooting nights as a Sooner, but it is nice to see him still putting up that kind of a/t ratio despite struggling offensively. That is what you want from your point man.

7 assists and 0 turnovers last night.

He had one of his worst shooting nights as a Sooner, but it is nice to see him still putting up that kind of a/t ratio despite struggling offensively. That is what you want from your point man.

That's the thing, though, right?

You can have an "off" night shooting and it's just that. You were off.

On defense, rebounding, hustle, energy. you are only "off" because you decided to not put out the effort.

I so very much hope our guys learn that distinction.

That's the thing, though, right?

You can have an "off" night shooting and it's just that. You were off.

On defense, rebounding, hustle, energy. you are only "off" because you decided to not put out the effort.

I so very much hope our guys learn that distinction.

Are you referencing TMG's "hustle stats" on Monday or just making that point in general?

Didn't see the stats, just in general.

This team would be so much better if they all just realized that when their shots don't fall, they can still win with defense and hustle.

This team would be so much better if they all just realized that when their shots don't fall, they can still win with defense and hustle.

Well said, Shooter! I keep hoping the light will come on before the season is a complete bust.

That's why I love Cade Davis so much, you NEVER see him take plays off. In fact if his shot doesn't fall you can see that much more effort out of him on defense and the hustle plays that don't show up on a stat sheet.

Back