#######Trae Young Decision Day Thread#######

I wish Bolden would've come and stayed for 2 years. He and Young would be fun.

He's playing 7 minutes a game and in ACC play it's even worse. He would be starting and playing 30 minutes a game if he was at OU. Oh well.

Hopefully going to be a great day. LNC gonna be an exciting place next year.

Excellent point! I know posters here were sick of the number of times I brought up leadership throughout the season, but I firmly believe that was one of our biggest problems. I can't remember a season when I couldn't point to a single player and say with any degree of confidence, "he's the team leader." That has not been the case this year.

Trae Young is a born leader. He's cocky and charismatic. Some people may not like that about him. I'm not one of them. Show me a player who lacks confidence, and I'll show you someone who will never be a leader. Trae also leads by example in the way he performs.

If Trae is also able to demonstrate grace, concern for others, and a winsome, fun loving attitude, he will capture Sooner hearts the way Baker and Buddy did.

OUHOOPS- Site ready for the massive flood of joy?

Today is my birthday and all I want for it is Trae Young. Sounds like I'm going to get my wish.

OUHOOPS- Site ready for the massive flood of joy?

Probably not. Here's a live look at our server:

http%3A%2F%2Fftalphaville.ft.com%2Ffiles%2F2015%2F04%2FHamstergif.gif

Young 6'0
Mcgusty 6'4
Odomes 6'6
Buford 6'7
Lattin 6'9

Its pretty solid. Of course Manyang at 7ft and 6'10 Jamuni would be coming off the bench.

2 years ago i said this... Buford... I like Doolittle more, now Manyang is gone...

We are currently at 245 people online. If we get to 600, the ship may sink. :ez-laugh:

If so, go to my twitter @ouhoops for celebration or doomsday GIFs, reaction, etc.

Nothing will ever compare to the meltdown that was the Robert Meachem commit. Told the coaches the night before he was signing and had his mom on radio talking about him going to OU.

What does it really mean with the announcement today? If he say kansas you think OU isn't going to keep recruiting him? Same if he says OU or OSU you think Self is just gonna back off?

What does it really mean with the announcement today? If he say kansas you think OU isn't going to keep recruiting him? Same if he says OU or OSU you think Self is just gonna back off?

My guess is if he says Kansas, Kruger moves on and finds another PG. We need one badly.

Back