#######Trae Young Decision Day Thread#######

Today is my birthday and all I want for it is Trae Young. Sounds like I'm going to get my wish.

My birthday was on Monday of this week. I don't mind that my birthday wish will arrive a little late.

Happy Birthday, MN!!!

We are currently at 245 people online. If we get to 600, the ship may sink. :ez-laugh:

If so, go to my twitter @ouhoops for celebration or doomsday GIFs, reaction, etc.

It should be first come first server!

I don't know if it works the same in basketball as in football but sometimes when a 4 star kids goes to a big time school they jump to a 5 star

I have seen where a kid chose a smaller school over a blue blood and they lost a star.

My birthday was on Monday of this week. I don't mind that my birthday wish will arrive a little late.

My birthday's 11 days away, and I'd be very pleased to receive an early, OU hoops-related gift.

Probably not. Here's a live look at our server:

http%3A%2F%2Fftalphaville.ft.com%2Ffiles%2F2015%2F04%2FHamstergif.gif

:ez-laugh: :ez-laugh: :ez-laugh:

What does it really mean with the announcement today? If he say kansas you think OU isn't going to keep recruiting him? Same if he says OU or OSU you think Self is just gonna back off?

texas is for sure out....sorry for the loss

@DeanBlevins: Late info leads me to change my opinion. I.believe @TheTraeYoung will commit to @OU_MBBall @OSUMBB #rockchalk.

Back