Upset alert!!

Krugerfan52

Reaction score
The Kansas Jayhawks host Alcorn State tonight. Alcorn State is looking to stop their losing streak. In the Arkansas game earlier this year they managed to limit Rotnie Clarke's teamates and make it a one man show. Now they are due for a win and are targeting the Jayhawks in their upset bid.

Watchout Cheno!!;)

Here's the link to the Alcorn State clubhouse. http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/clubhouse?teamId=2016

Last edited:
If it was Balcorn State I would agree... but since it is Alcorn State not a chance.

I feel bad for Alcorn State for having to go on the road and get slaughtered for a paycheck for the first 12 games to raise money for the AD.

I saw them play Wichita State on Monday - came away thinking ASU has to be the worst team in D1. They had 28 turnovers, including at least a dozen travelling calls on their 2 point guards.

The game tonight will get ugly in the first 2 minutes. KU should realistically score at least 130 tonight. There are some teams in the local rec league that could probably beat ASU.

I bet my tax refund, all of it on ASU, based on your inside information.. Can I, at least, get free picks for the rest of the year?

I am sorry Silli. I really blew this one. I feel bad. I just thought Alcorn was due. I can't believe they only scored 31. I really thought this would be their breakout game.

But seriously, it's funny what an extreme difference there is between the Alcorn defenders who gave up 51 to Rotnie and Cade who shut him down.

Back