Warren and Gallon expected to play vs Colorado

Exciting news for sure. But, I've got to admit it's a bit confusing to me.

Thanks for the great news, Ron!

Sounds like Willie has recovered nicely from his bout with Mono and Tiny has put his NCAA problems behind him. I have a feeling we might see an inspired performance from both of these young men tonight.

Thanks for the great news, Ron!

Sounds like Willie has recovered nicely from his bout with Mono and Tiny has put his NCAA problems behind him. I have a feeling we might see an inspired performance from both of these young men tonight.

Tiny's issue was not NCAA related but it sure was good cover. LMAO

Tiny's issue was not NCAA related but it sure was good cover. LMAO

Was it grades then if it wasn't a compliance issue? Considering Jeff wasn't even allowed to comment on anything leads me to believe that it had something to do with the NCAA.

Was it grades then if it wasn't a compliance issue? Considering Jeff wasn't even allowed to comment on anything leads me to believe that it had something to do with the NCAA.

Saying you can't comment on something and actually not being allowed to comment on something are two different things.

Welcome back boys!!!!

Exactly! Who cares why Tiny was suspended? It shouldn't be that difficult to find something positive in the fact that he is back and expected to play against the Buffs tonight.

Exactly! Who cares why Tiny was suspended? It shouldn't be that difficult to find something positive in the fact that he is back and expected to play against the Buffs tonight.

:clap

All I care about is that he isn't suspended anymore!

Yeah, if it was the NCAA and it was resolved quickly because there was nothing to it....there'd be nothing negative to say about Capel or the team or Tiny....has to be something else.

Yeah, if it was the NCAA and it was resolved quickly because there was nothing to it....there'd be nothing negative to say about Capel or the team or Tiny....has to be something else.

Must be, obviously.

LOL.....there are plenty of blowout losses to be negative about.

Team can start growing up tonight. Hopefully they don't let a good opportunity pass them by. Time to come together as a team.

Back