Welcome to the All New OklahomaHoops.com please check in and say hello in this thread.

Man you weren't lying. No redirect on OUhoops, and that sucker is down. Had to go back to my browsing history to find. Anyway, looks good!

Man you weren't lying. No redirect on OUhoops, and that sucker is down. Had to go back to my browsing history to find. Anyway, looks good!
the redirect is up but old cookies might be blocking it for some for a little while .. the full DNS redirect could take up to 48 hours

Last edited:
Great job on the new page- anything one would ever want on OU Hoops.

And love the Like Feature. Although Dislike might be more useful with some. :ROFLMAO:

Just a reminder to everyone that Boulder incurs expenses in operating this site. Now might be a good time to contribute a bit toward his costs again (or for the first time). I sent some dough his way earlier this week.

P.S. Boulder did not ask me to post this nor did I run it past him first (probably should have).

Just a reminder to everyone that Boulder incurs expenses in operating this site. Now might be a good time to contribute a bit toward his costs again (or for the first time). I sent some dough his way earlier this week.

P.S. Boulder did not ask me to post this nor did I run it past him first (probably should have).
thank you very much sir ..

Last edited:
Man i almost lost the site bc the redirect is dead. Luckily i remembered the name. Any way to get a note to remind other posters about the move?

Man i almost lost the site bc the redirect is dead. Luckily i remembered the name. Any way to get a note to remind other posters about the move?
redirect is working for me it should be at all DNS servers in the next 48 hours

all redirects should now be fully working from ouhoops.com if any one has any more issues please let me know

Back