Welcome to the All New OklahomaHoops.com please check in and say hello in this thread.

I haven't been over here in a while, I am fighting cancer and all I want to do is sleep and stay awake and watch basketball. I like the new site!
Glad to have you back, oketex! Get all the rest you need--we're all pulling and praying for you!

I haven't been over here in a while, I am fighting cancer and all I want to do is sleep and stay awake and watch basketball. I like the new site!
so glad you are here and prayer for you!

Had been on the old bard as stoopified but had login issues could never resolve . Saw the new board and thought WTH I 'll give it a shot. Had changed my username on all boards after Bob retired . As Waddys Ghost I can honor a childhood hero I have admired since 1975 and the fateful day I first learned of a true American hero .

Had been on the old bard as stoopified but had login issues could never resolve . Saw the new board and thought WTH I 'll give it a shot. Had changed my username on all boards after Bob retired . As Waddys Ghost I can honor a childhood hero I have admired since 1975 and the fateful day I first learned of a true American hero .
welcome ..

I guess I never signed in here. Long time poster. Took some time off of message boards in general. Now I'm a degenerate again.

Back