We're not done yet!

FaithfulSooner

Reaction score
What looks like such a horrible night could help us greatly. This is another reference point for our players to refer to. Don't think that Coach Capel won't get into these guys' grill. I would love to be at practice. We have some good parts. They just need to work on their defense and trust each other more. We need better chemistry on the court.TRUST ME SOONER FANS ALL IS NOT LOST! It's early and our team is finding out who they are. I'm still very excited for this team and it's future. I think the future for this year still looks good. Now it's on to Alaska. KEEP THE FAITH GUYS! BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Overall the most talented team that Capel has had yet. We ll have more growing pains but I agree at the end of the year this team will make us proud (unlike the football one)

You're right Mercedes there will be more growing pains. Our team has two good reference points to refer to. You have to love the competitive nature of TMG and Pledger. We have to remember that Willie is still young and is still learning leadership. Yes he is the leader, but let's give him some more time. His game is too good to give up on. Tiny had another double double. This is encouraging. Fitz has potential but he's still figuring out D-1. I still think this guys will end up being a consistent effort guy for us. This was one game. Yes there are concerns, but there are some very good points to build off of as well. If I had to pick one tonight it would be our young point guard. Lookout guys he's for real. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Back