We've Learned Something Tonight

steverocks35

Reaction score
The offense MUST run through TMG, even when Willie comes back. It's an absolute MUST. Willie will be so much better when he can let the offense flow through TMG.

More guys definitely see the ball when he runs the show. I think Tiny benefits also.

I still think William needs to be focus of offense, TMG is alright but he is no WW.

I still think William needs to be focus of offense, TMG is alright but he is no WW.

They have different games. But to say that is not accurate. TMG has been nothing short of phenomenal. In fact I'd bet it's been since Wayman since a true frosh at OU has had such a solid couple week run.

The offense MUST run through TMG, even when Willie comes back. It's an absolute MUST. Willie will be so much better when he can let the offense flow through TMG.

The question remains will he accept the role.

Thank you! I have been saying the same thing for three weeks or more. TMG is a pure point guard. Willie is two guard trying to play the one. Enough said.

I like willie at the 2 as well. Its not like WW can't create after getting a pass from TMG.

I like willie at the 2 as well. Its not like WW can't create after getting a pass from TMG.

Exactly. TMG is a poor man's Chris Paul. If we want to win we need to take adavantage of this.

Well, as long as we refuse to guard three point shots, mox nix.

Thank you! I have been saying the same thing for three weeks or more. TMG is a pure point guard. Willie is two guard trying to play the one. Enough said.

Tommy is much more effective with the pull up jumper compared to Willie and doesn't rely on taking the ball to the basket as often as Warren seems to.

I think coach made a mistake trying to give the team to Willie, he should have given it to TMG, he is good and getting better.

Tommy gun is a bad boy. Just wait until he learns all the nuances of playing in the big 12. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

ZOMG

How can you look at these last games at all and not overwhelmingly agree that TMG is this team...NOT WW.

Is there like some other OU playing games that I don't watch?

Back