*** Where are they Now? Jeff Webster ***

Thanks for the great interview. I'm proud to say Jeff and I went to the same high school, such a great guy and one of my all time favorite Sooners.

Thanks for the great interview. I'm proud to say Jeff and I went to the same high school, such a great guy and one of my all time favorite Sooners.

He really is a great guy to talk to....

As a side not, he is coaching one of the Sooners top targets from the 2012 class, Zach Peters. Let's hope he has shown Zach how to be a prolific scorer!

Great interview.

Jeff Webster is the first Sooner that I remember following as a kid. Good to see that he's doing well.

Jeff is one of the most underrated Sooners of all time.... loved the interview, BigTime! Great work.. and glad to see Webster is doing well!

Jeff Webster said:
Let me tell you that Coach Capel is a phenomenal person. He is a man of integrity. He is a man of respect. I know that a lot of people wondered when he was hired about his age, but that was one of the best things to ever happen to that program. He and his staff have embraced me.

I hung out with Coach Capel and Coach Betts at halftime of the football game last weekend. Everytime I see any of them, they give me a hug and are really excited to see me. They really welcomed me back into the program. I think they are definitely on the right track. I couldn’t be happier with what is going on with the program.

I Love all of this! Jeff Capel has done SOOO many great things for this program! He has somehow been able to revive the old interest in the program and has brought in so much new interest too! That and also, the many fans that have also helped spread the interest! They deserve just as much credit! Again, though, I could not be more proud to be a fan of the Sooners and a fan of Jeff Capel! He is a great, great, great ambassador of OU Athletics!

Terrific interview, BT!!! :clap You obviously found Jeff willing to share his time and answer every question you in great detail. That speaks to the kind of person he is. Loved the family pic, too!

I also appreciate the way Coach Capel and his staff have embraced former players and made them feel like they are part of the program. That has to pay dividends down the road. Besides, it's just the right thing to do.

Back