Which Freshman impressed you the most last Tuesday?

Which Freshman impressed you the most last Tuesday?

• Andrew Fitzgerald

Votes: 33 26.6%
  • Steven Pledger

Votes: 63 50.8%
  • Tiny Gallon

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Tommy Mason-Griffin

Votes: 26 21.0%

• Total voters
I was most impressed by Pledger because he looked nothing like a freshman and I don't recall him making a single mistake. He seemed to have an air of confidence that you would not expect from a freshman playing his first collegiate game and reminded me a lot of Hollis Price with his shooting and movement to the open spot.

Fitzgerald was a very close second and a very pleasant surprise. The way he handled himself around the basket and his ability to score was great to see, he and Tiny will both need to become better defenders and rebounders but I like our chances of seeing significant improvement there.

Tiny did well, but there were a couple of times that he got somewhat frustrated and I saw him hanging his head while heading to the bench. It is good that he cares enough to want to play well, even in an exhibition game, but I would like to see him keep his chin up and be a bit more positive even if he is unable to score on a lumbering Canadian.

TMG is going to be amazing... you can see the potential there and when he and his teammates get in sync there will be some crazy highlight moments. He is a very good shooter as well and I can see him taking over a game if he feels the need to do so.

This season has a lot of promise and with Willie, Cade and Tony leading the way I can see the Sooners dancing in March after a 25-win season... see you at the games.

Pledger got my vote.... 4-6 from the 3pt line, good defense, etc... I have been excited about Pledger and he looks like a legit "regular rotation" guy rat off the bat. Looks like he has passed Cade and Ray already.

I voted for Pledger. He struggled a little when he first came in, but he didn't get down on himself and he turned it around during the game. That's impressive for a freshman.

I voted for Pledger. He struggled a little when he first came in, but he didn't get down on himself and he turned it around during the game. That's impressive for a freshman.

I just watched the game again, where and when did he struggle?
He got a deflection, and hit a mid rage jumper 1 minute after coming in the game?

no one flew thru the air and jammed it...lol, but Pledger had to?

Back