Who is staying up to watch the game tomorrow?

For those of us not in OKC and who don't have DirecTV, is there a way to watch the game?

I'm in Austin and have Time Warner Cable and the guide indicates the game won't be shown although they are showing the game that starts at 10:30 CST. I hope they show it but don't have a good feeling about it.

I'll be up watching. Why would I not? All you have to do is take a nap during the evening and you dont miss any sleep.

I'll be on the West Coast, will probably hit up some In and Out burger before tip-off.

Best burger's ever, super jealous

Oh and i will just have to return from the bars a little early to watch the sooners. Works out perfect.

Someone said its on Cox 3 in Tulsa and Cox 7 in Okla City:

is the game on Wednesday Morning at 12.45am our time? Does this mean tonight before the sun comes up?

I checked my guide and dont see it... maybe I wont be up.

is the game on Wednesday Morning at 12.45am our time? Does this mean tonight before the sun comes up?

Its Thursday at 12:45am....It is Wednesday in Alaska, but Thursday in Oklahoma.

Its Thursday at 12:45am....It is Wednesday in Alaska, but Thursday in Oklahoma.

I am confused, i woke up this morning because they were playing on the 25th according to the schedule expecting to see a score, oh well i will wake up in the AM and again look for a score:confused:

I "get" to watch at 1:45 PM local. Probably the only time I'll get to boast about such things all season?

Correction, 2:45 PM. DLST is confusing at times.

Last edited:
Back