Who leads this team in 3pt shooting % this year?

Highest 3pt %?

• Total voters
I think Cade will end up with the best %, but I don't think he will have made the most 3 pointers.

1012149949.jpg

Maybe it's wishful thinking, and it probably is, but I'm going to go with Crock. I'm hoping he comes out and has his best year as a Sooner in his senior season. If he does, I think the ceiling for this team goes up exponentially.

Tough question. It has been a long time since OU had six players (WW, Pledger, TMG, Ray, Cade and Tony) who are capable of shooting a high percentage from behind the arc. That list doesn't include Tiny, who is also known as a good three point shooter.

But, since the question is about percentage, I went with Steven Pledger. He may be the best shooter OU has had in years.

I'm going with TMG because he is an absolute starter. As well as Pledger shoots, it going to be hard to keep a high percentage if he is not getting much playing time. Now if Pledger plays a lot, I'm changing my vote.

TMG as well because he won't be a guy looking to shoot too much unless he has a really good look at it. Plus, the guys who really elevate their shot are more consistent.

Here's how I think they'll finish.

1. Cade - % will go up again this year
2. Pledge - best shooter on the team, but is a freshman, this may be the lowest % in his career
3. Willie - was the best last year, but will shoot more and % go down this year
4. TMG
5. Crocker - too inconsistent
6. Ray - dont know what he'll shoot but I think he'll take the least amount so I don't really count him

Back