Why is the Women's prospect board so awesome

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
Bigtime and Ada, you guys are letting Norm show you up. Maybe we can get an update on some of the guys mentioned lately like Cobbins, Grant, Lamb, Johnson, Kirk, and the two Juco's.

Dirty,

That's not Big or Ada, that's my fault. I've dropped the ball on that big-time, as well as some other minor fixes on the site that were needed over the last month or two. So please accept my apology.

I've had a ridiculously hectic summer, but I'm home free now and we'll get it up to speed this week. Still, that's not an excuse. So again, I apologize.

But changes for the better are on the way. We're going to be unveiling our new home page in the next month, along with announcing some really, really cool news for the site that I think everyone will be excited about. :D

Dirty,

That's not Big or Ada, that's my fault. I've dropped the ball on that big-time, as well as some other minor fixes on the site that were needed over the last month or two. So please accept my apology.

I've had a ridiculously hectic summer, but I'm home free now and we'll get it up to speed this week. Still, that's not an excuse. So again, I apologize.

But changes for the better are on the way. We're going to be unveiling our new home page in the next month, along with announcing some really, really cool news for the site that I think everyone will be excited about. :D

It's hard to keep up with what Capel's doing. Seems like everyday there's a new name.

Back