Women's Game on Fox Sports SW Tonight

atlantasooner

Reaction score
Up in Chicago, I'm getting the women's game tonight
and the men's game tomorrow night on the
various Fox sports regional channels I get.

The new deal with Fox is getting OU much more coverage than
before.

Tulsa isn't getting the women's game on Cox 722 - unless it's on another channel. My guide shows the Thunder on Cox 722 tonight.

In Keller I'm getting it on FCS Central channel 301. I usually drive up to the games, but the wife is under the weather with a virus so it's great I can watch it on Fox. Fox is giving OU very good coverage here in the metroplex.

Does anyone get fcs Atlanta on directv, can't find it? Thanks

Matter of fact directv does not have several fox channels that basketball is on fcsatlanta and fcs pacific

Yes it is tonight but tomorrow night it is on fcs Atlantic and that is not on directv unless I am missing something? Thanks

Yes it is tonight but tomorrow night it is on fcs Atlantic and that is not on directv unless I am missing something? Thanks

My bad; misunderstood you. The game tomorrow should be on 679 but it's not showing on the guide yet for some reason. Hope it is anyway, I haven't found a FCS Atlantic yet.

No problem, just trying to figure out if I need to switch to suddnlink, as they have all of fox sports from east to west.

Yes, some of the games men and women will be on fcs Atlanta and fcs pacific which neither is on directv

Yes, some of the games men and women will be on fcs Atlanta and fcs pacific which neither is on directv

That's the way it is here. I check every station because they seem to show up just about anywhere. One night the men were sandwiched inbetween a couple of NE girls HS soccer matches.

In Keller I'm getting it on FCS Central channel 301. I usually drive up to the games, but the wife is under the weather with a virus so it's great I can watch it on Fox. Fox is giving OU very good coverage here in the metroplex.

I get it in Florida on FCS Central too.

Back