WW vs Kobe

Sybarite, I was commenting on Bocabull's initial post. I agree with his opinion.

Regarding my misunderstanding, I thought you wanted to clean up the tail end of my comments about WW and OU. I thought there were some comments worth deleting, so I did. You could edit the quote of my post out of your initial response and it would be gone. I'm actually a bigger fan of OU basketball than football. In retrospect, I don't want to imply anything negative.

Sybarite, I was commenting on Bocabull's initial post. I agree with his opinion.

Regarding my misunderstanding, I thought you wanted to clean up the tail end of my comments about WW and OU. I thought there were some comments worth deleting, so I did. You could edit the quote of my post out of your initial response and it would be gone. I'm actually a bigger fan of OU basketball than football. In retrospect, I don't want to imply anything negative.

OK. For what it's worth, I'll delete that portion.

Why do you agree with his opinion?

What I was implying was Kobe's immaturiy and lack of leadership during that first season without Shaq...that is what Willie looks like to me right now...

What I was implying was Kobe's immaturiy and lack of leadership during that first season without Shaq...that is what Willie looks like to me right now...

You have to break it down like you're speaking with a 5th grader sometimes.

Seems to me he already made his point, short and sweet, earlier in the thread.

Quit nitpicking.
No. He didn't. Hence the confusion and the question. The post which I cited did not specify which post he was in agreement with. Now, the question is why.

Back