2009 All College Classic at the Ford Center

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
OU is taking on UTEP (5-0). Plenty of good seats left, and tickets for as little as $12. Spread the word and get yours today!

When: December 21, 2009 (OU game @ 5:30 and OSU game @ 7:30)

All College Ordering site

Wow! what a weak year for the All college classic. It wasn't long ago when we played Mich State in the deal wasn't it?

Wow! what a weak year for the All college classic. It wasn't long ago when we played Mich State in the deal wasn't it?

I bet that OU will have a solid opponent come in next year for the premier game. UTEP may not look like much on a name recognition basis, but they are undefeated and have a nice club. If they get the Louisville tranfer eligable then OU is going to have to really bring its A game.

Last edited:
I bet that OU will have a solid opponent come in next year for the premier game. UTEP may not look like much on a name recognition basis, but they are undefeated and have a nice club. If they get the Lousville tranfer eligable then OU is going to have to really bring its A game.

Is that you ABD?

I think it's more of an indictment on how bad OSU is scheduling. They've basically scheduled like Snyder does in football.

I think it's more of an indictment on how bad OSU is scheduling. They've basically scheduled like Snyder does in football.

Or like oswho usually does in football.

UTEP is pretty talented and may get a player eligible at mid-term (this weekend). They will probably be about as tough on our guys as VCU was at times last year (when I was able to go).

Plus, we OU fans in this vicinity don't want to go to El Paso for the football and get any grief over a bad showing against the Miners.

I will be there with my dad. We have been going for 15 years now. As usual, there will be a bunch of orange-clad fans, it makes me sick, but anyway, it will be fun as usual to go. Hopefully ou can continue to get better and play well their. I would love to see more ou fans this year.

At least most of us know how to use "their" and "there" property ;)

I would be there but instead i will be on a plane to Omaha.

I guess the grammar police are out tonight.

I will be out there. I am excited to see how we play in a neutral court game (I know Norman is only 15 minutes away). Boomer!

:tinypower

Bump. Spread the word and buy up the tickets....

La Salle is 6-3 and they've played some tough teams in Villanova and Kansas. Up until now I thought it was Rhode Island for the All-College.

I think I'm still going though.

La Salle is 6-3 and they've played some tough teams in Villanova and Kansas. Up until now I thought it was Rhode Island for the All-College.

I think I'm still going though.

OSU should crush La Salle.

Back