2025 Recruiting Thread

I think the ship is sailing in the right direction. I know we need to get in the dance! It is priority #1.

Fears showed up in a top 60 prospects for draft picks next year.

Keep him and a few other guys and keep building.
Which site had Fears listed? Even if it’s a legit one, don’t forget that Los was listed as an early second rounder before last season, potentially even a first rounder.

What's the scoop on this kid? Certainly seems better/higher rated than any of our recent bigs, but someone pointed out a couple weeks ago that his offer list didn't seen quite as good as it was last year. Is he considered a project or closer to a finished product?

What's the scoop on this kid? Certainly seems better/higher rated than any of our recent bigs, but someone pointed out a couple weeks ago that his offer list didn't seen quite as good as it was last year. Is he considered a project or closer to a finished product?

Kai Rogers is a strong and physically impressive post presence. He has good hands and an understanding of how he can best affect the game, and play within himself. While not super bursty, he has good timing around the basket as a rim protector. He is patient on the block and can score with a go-to move over his left shoulder. Rogers has touch on his shot and is developing a catch and shoot jumper. The release is good and the balance and footwork is improving. He is a good area rebounder. He plays tough on traffic. Has recently lost a good bit of weight which has helped him improve his athleticism and conditioning.” – On3’s Jamie Shaw

Kai Rogers is a strong and physically impressive post presence. He has good hands and an understanding of how he can best affect the game, and play within himself. While not super bursty, he has good timing around the basket as a rim protector. He is patient on the block and can score with a go-to move over his left shoulder. Rogers has touch on his shot and is developing a catch and shoot jumper. The release is good and the balance and footwork is improving. He is a good area rebounder. He plays tough on traffic. Has recently lost a good bit of weight which has helped him improve his athleticism and conditioning.” – On3’s Jamie Shaw

Been watching his highlights from last year. Looks solid, will need some work but definitely has the tools to play at a high level. Thing I loved the most was after he dunked on somebody or pinned their shot he just ran down the floor. I get every now and then on a crazy impressive play some people do it, but it just seems like any time somebody gets a dunk or a block they just stare down for 5-10 seconds.

Back