2025 Recruiting Thread

I didn't call him a racist. I said it seems like he offers more white players than we typically offered prior to him being our HC. If YOU want to make the leap to that being calling him racist, that's on you.

I notice the resident "stat" nerds didn't chime in. Wonder why?

Offers under PM (white/black):
2024 - 5/25
2023 - 4/15
2022 - 9/26

Offers under LK (white/black):
2021 - 5/28
2020 - 3/23
2019 - 5/49

PM - 18/66 (27%)
LK - 13/100 (13%)

Stats per 247's offer listings on the OU pages for each year. I'll admit, those lists don't seem 100% accurate, but I don't believe it would change the numbers.

In the world I live in, offering 38% more white kids, and/or more than doubling the percentage of white kids offered, is kind of in line with what my original post was trying to say. I never said it was a good or bad thing. I never said it was a preference of PM, and certainly never called him a racist. It was just something I had noticed, and in my mind, before looking up the numbers, I thought it had been a pretty significant change. The numbers back that up.

This is where you sit down and stfu. LOL

And yes, I limited this to HS recruiting which, while not mentioned directly in my initial post, was definitely the type of recruiting I had in mind when I made the comment. LK didn't really live in the same Portal world either.
Oh my

Can we ban this loser

Oh my

Can we ban this loser
For literally posting stats from 247?

GTFOOH.

I literally said it was nothing more than something I had noticed. If YOU cannot have a mature conversation about the topic, move on. Why is that so hard for you and a few others? Don't agree? Can't handle the topic? Not interested? Move the eff on.

I didn't call him a racist. I said it seems like he offers more white players than we typically offered prior to him being our HC. If YOU want to make the leap to that being calling him racist, that's on you.

I notice the resident "stat" nerds didn't chime in. Wonder why?

Offers under PM (white/black):
2024 - 5/25
2023 - 4/15
2022 - 9/26

Offers under LK (white/black):
2021 - 5/28
2020 - 3/23
2019 - 5/49

PM - 18/66 (27%)
LK - 13/100 (13%)

Stats per 247's offer listings on the OU pages for each year. I'll admit, those lists don't seem 100% accurate, but I don't believe it would change the numbers.

In the world I live in, offering 38% more white kids, and/or more than doubling the percentage of white kids offered, is kind of in line with what my original post was trying to say. I never said it was a good or bad thing. I never said it was a preference of PM, and certainly never called him a racist. It was just something I had noticed, and in my mind, before looking up the numbers, I thought it had been a pretty significant change. The numbers back that up.

This is where you sit down and stfu. LOL

And yes, I limited this to HS recruiting which, while not mentioned directly in my initial post, was definitely the type of recruiting I had in mind when I made the comment. LK didn't really live in the same Portal world either.
This is so weird. You’re weird for even thinking this is worth a post. Just weird all around

For literally posting stats from 247?

GTFOOH.

I literally said it was nothing more than something I had noticed. If YOU cannot have a mature conversation about the topic, move on. Why is that so hard for you and a few others? Don't agree? Can't handle the topic? Not interested? Move the eff on.
How is that a mature conversation?

I’d uncouple from this butt buddy of yours while you can
More gay/sexist commentary. It’s just beyond belief what the mods allow people to get away with on this site as long as it’s posted by someone who defends Moser.

More gay/sexist commentary. It’s just beyond belief what the mods allow people to get away with on this site as long as it’s posted by someone who defends Moser.
Your bff is …. Sit this one out

It wasn’t where I grew up. It simply meant your best friend. People that were joined at the hip
That’s the term that was used to talk about 2 male friends who were real close, but the literal definition & origin is homosexual in nature. Have you heard two girl friends called that?

Sadly times have changed. Generation to be offended. Some of the old weirdos joined in
Not getting offended, he asked if it was a gay comment & it is. I’ve used the term tons of times, but only to friends.

That’s the term that was used to talk about 2 male friends who were real close, but the literal definition & origin is homosexual in nature. Have you heard two girl friends called that?
I have actually

Back