2025 Recruiting Thread

This recruiting class needs to be on the larger side and bring some difference makers. With the number of seniors we brought in via the transfer portal, there are guaranteed to be a LOT of open roster spots in 2025 regardless of who the coach is

This recruiting class needs to be on the larger side and bring some difference makers. With the number of seniors we brought in via the transfer portal, there are guaranteed to be a LOT of open roster spots in 2025 regardless of who the coach is
I agree but ultimately, everyone we sign will likely go elsewhere if/when we change coaches. But that’s the case everyone when a coaching change happens, and the portal will allow us to fill holes much faster than in the pre-portal era.

OKLAHOMA: “Coach Brock Morris over there. He was one of the first coaches to start recruiting me when he was at Louisiana Lafayette and I was a freshman. He always had his eye on me and our relationship has grown. That is a newer offer, but I’m definitely doing my research on them.”

Back