#21 OU @ #12 Baylor 8pm CST on ESPN2

Yeah, the longer the season goes it is becoming apparent that OU’s guards are just not good enough..again. Maybe you can blame some of it on Moser’s offense but they just seem a level below the top half of the conference.
ou is in the top 25 in the country and losing at a top 12 team ... /// step away from the ledge ..

only the #18 D in the country .. these guys know know nothing about OU basketball ..

rare 1 and done baylor has 3 O rebounds lol ..
Spatola knows far more about basketball than you, or I, will ever know. And I promise you he has watched hours of video and broken it down in ways neither of us could dream of. He also isn’t biased, unlike any of us on the board. I’m sure you prefer listening to the OU announcers and bloggers who make excuses and hype us up, but I’ll trust the guy who played and coached at a high level.

Spatola knows far more about basketball than you, or I, will ever know. And I promise you he has watched hours of video and broken it down in ways neither of us could dream of. He also isn’t biased, unlike any of us on the board. I’m sure you prefer listening to the OU announcers and bloggers who make excuses and hype us up, but I’ll trust the guy who played and coached at a high level.
and yet he just said a rare 1 and done trip ..... which is not smart in any way ..

0% chance spatola has watched more ou basketball than Boulder has.

21 does the EXACT same thing against Moore that Godwin did...Godwin gets the foul.

Refs evening the game out a bit...
4 fouls to 0 fouls

Better offensive possessions the last few trips

Rough game. Not a huge surprise, though. This was arguably the least winnable game left on our schedule.

Back