#21 OU @ #12 Baylor 8pm CST on ESPN2

Not executing...big difference
I agree. I thought we came out fine. Then we had about 4 turnovers in a short stint and seems like they got 11 points from it.

Hope we at least show some spine in the second half. D has to be better but it won’t matter if we can't make the open 3 at a very high percentage.

Incorrect. Preparedness gets you in the right position. Execution is getting the ball to those positions. We have guys in the right positions, we are not getting the ball where it needs to be.
I guess they should practice getting the ball where it needs to go. If only there were some sort of “preparation” for that

We are. But some of it was off offensive rebound and some was because we never got set properly because of stupid turnovers. Then we made some boneheaded mistakes in addition to that.
Oh I agree just saying that was a point made and which team would do their thing… not us.

only the #18 D in the country .. these guys know know nothing about OU basketball ..

rare 1 and done baylor has 3 O rebounds lol ..

Someone needs to tell the OU’s announcers bu isn’t running 131… they keep calling it wrong..🤣

Back