#21 OU @ #12 Baylor 8pm CST on ESPN2

My fear is 20+ turnovers and they absolutely suffocate us.....especially with how bad we can be in the halfcourt.
that for sure is a concern and you would think they would shoot better in hilton ..but .. they usually don't run away and hide like baylor and houston can ..

No act, I just get tired of all the ref whining
Well, when it is more even, I am sure it will be mentioned less. 8 to 2 this half and Baylor has been called for 3 fouls in the last 20 mins.

Shooting lights out is why they are destroying us.
Guessing saying ****… but refs have a short fuse for OU guys.

Bu dude flexed at ou bench in the first half … no T.. same as Moore last game but he got the T.
Interested to see technical fouls on the year in Big12 play.

Man Uzan has been such a disappointment. I see no development with him.
He’s bad. McCullom is an And 1 mixtape artist, Soares and Moore aren’t tough, Oweh can’t play halfcourt basketball, Godwin is a backup thrust into a starter’s role, Hughley would be an all-American if this were 3 on 3 halfcourt, and Norweather isn’t good enough, for this level or the next level down.

He’s bad. McCullom is an And 1 mixtape artist, Soares and Moore aren’t tough, Oweh can’t play halfcourt basketball, Godwin is a backup thrust into a starter’s role, Hughley would be an all-American if this were 3 on 3 halfcourt, and Norweather isn’t good enough, for this level or the next level down.
Oof

They’re in a zone that we aren’t attacking. They aren’t going to get called for a lot of fouls.
The way they are calling it against Godwin on some, 21 should have 4 or 5 fouls by now. Missi only has 1 foul.

Again, I am not bitching and saying fouls have anything to do with this score, just a statement about the game.

Missed steal, into a last second shot clock 3 pointer...that is how this game has gone.

lol listening to our guys… their mics pick up the bu fans behind them… some crazy folks

Back