#21 OU @ #12 Baylor 8pm CST on ESPN2

My fear is 20+ turnovers and they absolutely suffocate us.....especially with how bad we can be in the halfcourt.
We will get killed in Ames. Tonight will look close by comparison.
Well, when it is more even, I am sure it will be mentioned less. 8 to 2 this half and Baylor has been called for 3 fouls in the last 20 mins.

Shooting lights out is why they are destroying us.

Interested to see technical fouls on the year in Big12 play.
well I’m sure we lead the league since we have three guys who seem to get one every other game. Nice to see them learn.

sooo, we’ve had adv breaks stopped by oppositions player being down… but nothing for soares… ( which for the record I agree with) but bull crap how it isn’t called equal

sooo, we’ve had adv breaks stopped by oppositions player being down… but nothing for soares… ( which for the record I agree with) but bull crap how it isn’t called equal
Yes, this is so inconsistently officiated. I saw a game a couple weeks ago where they stopped play because a player had a shoe come off.

Down by 100, missing a rotation guy due to injury. But let’s keep Cooper on the pine. Playing him would really hurt our chances tonight. No way he could defend and take care of the ball like the studs we have out there.
100% agree with this

OU has been "great at Home " yeah these dudes did tons of homework

Back