#21 OU @ #12 Baylor 8pm CST on ESPN2

this is a silly comment ..
There’s a reason he barely plays. But that’s neither here or there. I don’t have an ax to grind with him.

Collectively, this is a team of good role players. Good enough to get in the tournament.

Ku game sold out… honoring Tubbs… nice. Hopefully not too many ku fans there.

Welp.. 4/6 (66%) of our losses in conference were by double digits.. it would be 5/6 (83%) if we had lost by 10 instead of 9 to TCU.

I'm just not a Moser guy anymore. There is enough talent on this team to challenge almost every single team every single night. Sure a 10+ or even 20+ will happen (like tonight when a team is on fire) and probably did under good coaches like Sampson.. but Moser actually gets nice HS talent on paper, but he does not make a player or the team get better imo

Idk.. maybe the big 12 is the toughest league ever and were doing okay. I just am pessimistic

Down by 100, missing a rotation guy due to injury. But let’s keep Cooper on the pine. Playing him would really hurt our chances tonight. No way he could defend and take care of the ball like the studs we have out there.
It wouls be smart if only to prevent other injuries.. dumb

There’s a reason he barely plays. But that’s neither here or there. I don’t have an ax to grind with him.

Collectively, this is a team of good role players. Good enough to get in the tournament.
he is a 5 that is behind 2 4th year juniors .???

Back