#21 OU @ #12 Baylor 8pm CST on ESPN2

This should be a good chance to beat KU in Norman. But I agree the odds are low. I see nothing that makes me think we have the mentality to win and if we are short handed it is a lost cause.
lol not calling ya out… but “good chance” and “odds are low”…don’t mesh.

I think ku beats us by 15 at least

my meaning was based on KU. They have not been good on road. But low odds for us

Cooper very sketch with the ball
Makes me feel a little better about that situation. He looked super lost. Looked like oweh last year... i hope hes not going to be a raw talent. I want a basketball player

Makes me feel a little better about that situation. He looked super lost. Looked like oweh last year... i hope hes not going to be a raw talent. I want a basketball player
He will be. Just gotta get a real chance. Maybe it won’t be this year but maybe it will if Soares is out for an extended period of time.

I will take action on the other side. You name the amount.

When I heard that hugley was out I dropped 2 units on Baylor to cover. He was our most important player against their zone and it showed.

Kid from Dale is a dog.

so...

nope, I was very wrong, lol. :mad:
Coming off that Kansas loss and OU actually winning a rivalry game I don't think it set up very well for OU to cover.

Kansas is going to come out on fire Saturday and I'd guess McCullar is back, Losing by 29 and Self getting ejected for the 1st time in his career means if OU doesn't show up big it will end very poorly.

Last edited:
Back