6 wins in a row.

bocabull

Banned
Reaction score
Solid win today coming off the long layoff. We would have won the game by 15 or so if not for a couple careless stretches in each half.

3 more games left in the pre season and we are right on track. The consistency will come and this is going to be a very good team.

We played well at times, very very poor at times. The effort needs to be there for 40 minutes.

Solid win today coming off the long layoff. We would have won the game by 15 or so if not for a couple careless stretches in each half.

3 more games left in the pre season and we are right on track. The consistency will come and this is going to be a very good team.

Please don't spin a 1 point win over a team with an RPI of 109 as a good win. N Colorado just lost at home to Wyoming by 6. Wyoming has a 280 RPI.

N Colorado dosen't have a win over any top 100 in the RPI.

I don't have a good feeling about a win vs UTEP at all now.

Please don't spin a 1 point win over a team with an RPI of 109 as a good win. N Colorado just lost at home to Wyoming by 6.

Actually, they lost to Wyoming on the road.

And that 109 RPI? It's better than our RPI ranking.

No. Colorado is a solid, relatively veteran (they started two seniors, two juniors, and one sophomore) squad that played its heart out on a day that we admittedly weren't at our best. It happens in the course of most seasons (see the Gardner-Webb game last season and the Stephen F. Austin loss the year before that).

I wish we'd blown NCU out, but I felt going into this season that we'd have our ups and down, our good games and our bad, and that's just how it's panned out.

Today's game is in the books as a win. That's all that matters going forward.

Last edited:
Actually, they lost to Wyoming on the road.

And that 109 RPI? It's better than our RPI ranking.

No. Colorado is a solid, relatively veteran (they started two seniors, two juniors, and one sophomore) squad that played its heart out on a day that we admittedly weren't at our best. It happens in the course of most seasons (see the Gardner-Webb game last season and the Stephen F. Austin loss the year before that).

I wish we'd blown NCU out, but I felt going into this season that we'd have our ups and down, our good games and our bad, and that's just how it's panned out.

Today's game is in the books as a win. That's all that matters going forward.

RealtimeRPI has the game at N Colorado. I don't know if they are right. They sure don't have a quality win though.

Opponent Opp. RPI Rk Results
11-13 vs McNeese St. 2-6 (0-0) 316 101-73 W
11-15 vs Southern Utah 2-8 (0-2) 289 73-51 W
11-17 at Hawaii 4-4 (0-0) 260 81-75 W
11-20 vs Texas Southern 1-6 (0-0) 211 66-62 W
11-21 at Air Force 3-3 (0-0) 225 70-46 W
11-27 at North Dakota 0-9 (0-0) 342 70-63 W
12-01 Colorado St. 6-3 (0-0) 108 70-63 W
? 12-04 at Montana St. 4-4 (2-0) 107 63-87 L
12-05 at Montana 6-4 (1-1) 119 59-48 W
?? 12-12 vs Wyoming 4-5 (0-0) 280 70-76 L
12-16 LA Monroe 3-7 (0-1) 234 95-84 W

RealtimeRPI has the game at N Colorado.

ESPN has it as being at Wyoming, and Mike Houck said today their two losses were on the road.

No one's trying to portray NCU as a world-beater, but it's basketball -- there are lots of solid, pesky teams out there in this age of parity, and when a team like OU brings its B game against a team like NCU, which brought its A game in what was its biggest match-up of the season to date, that's a recipe for a close game, if not an upset.

Given that we avoided the upset, I'll take it.

What's up sky. Just wanted you to know that you and I agree. I guess you're not such a bad guy after all. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Although our team has a lot to work on. Let's not forget what the title of this thread says. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap

Bull, I hope you were not making fun of Topcat because he only has a few post. Amount of post doesn't indicate knowledge or lack of.

Back