#7 OU vs osu 2pm CST on ABC

well, since you've "threatened" another poster since you are an admin I won't say what I want...

That was in Jan...like I said, take my bet? $50 OU doesn't get past 2nd weekend. Depending on route, I'll take OU winning the first 2 games..at this point. If we drop the next 2 and go 1-1 in B12 we might not win 2nd game.

That puts OU in top 16-32 depending on first weekend.

More then the admin

Baylor will win by 10+ guaranteed. Ku is not good.

we'll see....but again...another "not good" team but yet folks point to us beating them in our "top 10 wins"...seems illogical. Can't have it both ways.

Unless you're saying bu is just that much better than everyone else.

Just a point.

I'm not ready to say we will lose 100% but definitely not going to be easy...and we won't be "favored".

On top of all this "wins vs top 10 teams"...well, besides WV being #10 and bama...our other wins are against teams that are not in the top 10. 3/5 are against top 10. Still good but can't use that in my book.

It'll be interesting.

Yeah I was probably a little harsh. But I can't imagine us winning either of our final two games until I see it. Just not playing well enough.

Our ranking was propped up by a bare squeaker of a win in a terrible game against a completely depleted Texas team, a win against overrated Alabama, and a win against a KU team that’s a shell of what it usually is. This isn’t really all that surprising.

No disrespect but you are not great at this. Trying to discount your supposed favorite team’s top 10 wins based on your factless opinion is just weird.

No disrespect but you are not great at this. Trying to discount your supposed favorite team’s top 10 wins based on your factless opinion is just weird.

No disrespect to you, but you yourself said ku is not good....which is it?

I'll give OU credit for the win against bama and the 2 against wv...as top 10. ku and ut are not top 10...but very good wins, top 20-15

No disrespect to you, but you yourself said ku is not good....which is it?

I'll give OU credit for the win against bama and the 2 against wv...as top 10. ku and ut are not top 10...but very good wins, top 20-15

Yes ku is not good compared to Baylor. They are still top 25 and Bama, Texas, wvu are very good top 10-15 wins.

They’ve been my favorite team since I was a kid and Tim McAlister wore the crimson and cream, but I’m realistic. We aren’t very good. And my opinion was not “factless.” Your comment is weird.

Yeah we aren't beating them in Stillwater. And we were lucky to squeak by Texas without their head coach and a couple starters. 0-4 is almost a certainty.

Why not? We play smarter and a few things go our way and we have a great opportunity to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not? We play smarter and a few things go our way and we have a great opportunity to win.

Is Likekele going to play Monday? He’s their second best player.

I think we CAN win. Just don't think we will. Our 4 forwards/centers combined for 12 rebounds today. OSU's 6th man, and they pretty much only played 6 guys, had 12 by himself. That ain't cuttin' it on Monday night.

I’ll set aside the officiating because I hate discussing that after a loss, whether valid or not. The stuff that is within the team’s control is what I always think matters more. Today, we were sloppy with the ball, missed too many free throws (front ends have been a bugaboo and have cost us significantly the last two games), but rebounding is obviously the biggest issue. Lots of posters have harped on that for a long time and sometimes I think they overdo it, but today was miserable. We got away with it at WVU somehow, but not today. I’d have to look, but it feels like OSU rebounded every one of their few misses in OT. The one that really cost us was with 20 seconds left when we had a chance to get possession down two. Harkless didn’t even try to put a body on his man, and his guy ended up keeping it alive and tipping it to Boone. Harkless has been a revelation and plays so hard and is very tough mentally, but anyone being honest has to acknowledge that he gives up a lot of offensive rebounds. We obviously don’t have any bigs who are dominant rebounders, so we need five guys working hard on the defensive glass. It’s too bad Vic didn’t capitalize on his minutes in the first half. He is so athletic but was slow to get off the floor today a couple times and cost himself easy buckets. If he had played better in those minutes, he would have probably played a lot more and helped us on the boards.

All in all, a horrible 96 hours for the Sooners. There is no reason we can’t turn this back around, but the past two games make me very nervous.

I don't really feel OU played that bad just didn't finish the game. Sometimes you lose those type of games we got lucky and won a couple like that.

Back