#7 OU vs osu 2pm CST on ABC

We choked that game away! Hitting form right before the tournament.

They have knocked down their FTs. But doesn’t matter. There we go again for the foul-attempt drive instead of getting a good shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look, better team won. We played well today. They are better. We will never have an “answer” for Cunningham. The issue is that the KSU loss now becomes a problem for us. The game in Stillwater is now a game we actually NEED to win.

well, our 4-0 is now at 0-2...with pokes there and horns in Norman.

doubt we go 2-2...it'll be "good" to go 1-3.

outrebounded by 16

9 made more FT's...

Yeah we aren't beating them in Stillwater. And we were lucky to squeak by Texas without their head coach and a couple starters. 0-4 is almost a certainty.

Another patented late season collapse from a Lon Kruger team. I’m so sick of this crap. This team peaked a while ago and is now headed off a cliff. Again. They will continue to wilt and be one and done in the tourney. This is a textbook Lon Kruger ending.

I’m done.

No excuse for not getting any freaking rebounds against this crap team. Pathetic.

if they are crap...along with isu (yes we won) and ksu...what is OU?

I keep hearing and seeing everyone say OU is so good but the teams that beat us are crap....

OU is overrated, period. I love OU but I also see what I see. Just my 2 cents.

if they are crap...along with isu (yes we won) and ksu...what is OU?

I keep hearing and seeing everyone say OU is so good but the teams that beat us are crap....

OU is overrated, period. I love OU but I also see what I see. Just my 2 cents.
What a joke. 5 top 15 wins is not some myth

Another patented late season collapse from a Lon Kruger team. I’m so sick of this crap. This team peaked a while ago and is now headed off a cliff. Again. They will continue to wilt and be one and done in the tourney. This is a textbook Lon Kruger ending.

I’m done.

Then leave

OU is regressing to the mean. They won some close games against good teams during the February run, but that is beginning to balance out....and will likely balance out further in the coming week. IMO, we are really about a 5 or 6 seed with the eye test. Fortunately, we have a great resume and it may not get to that point, but this team is leaking oil. This is reason #1 you don't lose to craptastic teams on the road like last Tuesday. You just lose too much of the equity you built up.

I hate the way this game played out, but still think this team has exceeded expectations and can make the 2nd weekend of the tourney. The problem right now is where they are trending, would like to see them peaking at this point in the season.

Back