#7 OU vs osu 2pm CST on ABC

Our ranking was propped up by a bare squeaker of a win in a terrible game against a completely depleted Texas team, a win against overrated Alabama, and a win against a KU team that’s a shell of what it usually is. This isn’t really all that surprising.

That was a good game. Very even teams.

It helps to have the best player when closing out close games.

Oklahoma State has been improving through the season, like OU has been. I think they're both around 20th in the country.

Yeah we aren't beating them in Stillwater. And we were lucky to squeak by Texas without their head coach and a couple starters. 0-4 is almost a certainty.

That was one of OSU’s best shooting games all year. As much as I would like for it to repeat Monday, there are no guarantees. I wouldn’t raise the white flag yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Our ranking was propped up by a bare squeaker of a win in a terrible game against a completely depleted Texas team, a win against overrated Alabama, and a win against a KU team that’s a shell of what it usually is. This isn’t really all that surprising.

Games in which OU had 2 starters out as well. Come on, this is team has earned the top 10 ranking so don't diminish that. Now, if they don't get this turned around, they could also earn a 5 seed and a first round bounce by the 12 seed.

What a joke. 5 top 15 wins is not some myth

well, since you've "threatened" another poster since you are an admin I won't say what I want...

That was in Jan...like I said, take my bet? $50 OU doesn't get past 2nd weekend. Depending on route, I'll take OU winning the first 2 games..at this point. If we drop the next 2 and go 1-1 in B12 we might not win 2nd game.

That puts OU in top 16-32 depending on first weekend.

Look, better team won. We played well today. They are better. We will never have an “answer” for Cunningham. The issue is that the KSU loss now becomes a problem for us. The game in Stillwater is now a game we actually NEED to win.

Agree 100%. We built up a lot of equity with our great February but the KSU loss is gonna cost us a line. Right not, OSU is a slightly better team than we are. That doesn't mean we won't win in Stillwater on Monday, but we also don't have a Top 3-5 draft pick either....we don't have any player who will sniff the NBA. With all things being equal...talent is usually the difference. And that's ok....I think we've had a really good season....certainly exceeded any expectations I had prior to.

The game is on us getting absolutely *****ed on the board 45-28.

We also could not slow down Cade, but some of that is to be expected. Thing is the rest of their team did their job, as well, both in scoring (2pt, 3pt, ft) and rebounds.

And OU drove about 100 more times

lol...that's funny. While I agree that makes fouls more interesting, I'd say we didn't drive 100 times more...most of our "drives" were later in the 2nd half.

I like Reaves, we wouldn't be where we are without him..no argument there.

The block on the drive was not a foul, neither was the 3/1 with all 3 guys taller than him. He tries to MJ and hang as much as he can then shoot on the way down...not working for him.

That was one of OSU’s best shooting games all year. As much as I would like for it to repeat Monday, there are no guarantees. I wouldn’t raise the white flag yet

Yeah, lost in all the talk of Cunningham's performance (and it was impressive) both Williams and Anderson knocked down big shots at key moments in the game. They played well and won. Got to find a way to counter on Monday.

Agree 100%. We built up a lot of equity with our great February but the KSU loss is gonna cost us a line. Right not, OSU is a slightly better team than we are. That doesn't mean we won't win in Stillwater on Monday, but we also don't have a Top 3-5 draft pick either....we don't have any player who will sniff the NBA. With all things being equal...talent is usually the difference. And that's ok....I think we've had a really good season....certainly exceeded any expectations I had prior to.
exactly...

man, just cause some of don't see us as a top 10 team...I'd give us top 25 somewhere...we are the bad guys...:ez-roll:

should be a great game tonight...

unfortunately I think the hawks pull off the win. Minus the tex game they have played well.

Nah I've seen enough from us over the last few games. We looked pathetic against the 2 worst teams in the league on the road, we damn sure aren't winning in Stillwater.

should be a great game tonight...

unfortunately I think the hawks pull off the win. Minus the tex game they have played well.

Baylor will win by 10+ guaranteed. Ku is not good.

Nah I've seen enough from us over the last few games. We looked pathetic against the 2 worst teams in the league on the road, we damn sure aren't winning in Stillwater.

I'm not ready to say we will lose 100% but definitely not going to be easy...and we won't be "favored".

On top of all this "wins vs top 10 teams"...well, besides WV being #10 and bama...our other wins are against teams that are not in the top 10. 3/5 are against top 10. Still good but can't use that in my book.

It'll be interesting.

We also could not slow down Cade, but some of that is to be expected. Thing is the rest of their team did their job, as well, both in scoring (2pt, 3pt, ft) and rebounds.

Yep. We made him take tough shots all game, I can live with him going off. Just not remotely tough enough on the glass.

Back