#7 OU vs osu 2pm CST on ABC

Believe me in that I want to be wrong about this prediction. I just don't see us winning more than a game or two from here on out UNLESS Manek regains his outside shooting touch. He's just too important to the success of the team.

Watching the post-COVID Brady brings back frustrating memories of the 2003 team and Ebi Ere. The first half of the season, he looked like an All-American (yeah, he was playing at a Hollis Price level). Going into February, I really thought that team was going to cut down the nets. Then, something happened and he went into a funk for pretty much the rest of the season. I was at the Sweet 16 and Elite Eight games. After he went off against Butler, I was asked by many Syracuse fans about the Elite Eight matchup. I said if Ebi is truly back, OU will win...but if he plays like he did most of the second half of the season, Syracuse would win going away.

While this team is obviously not as good as the 2003 team, I really believe we will play in the second weekend if we can get back the pre-COVID Brady Manek...otherwise, I think the season ends on a really sour note. If we make it to the second weekend with Brady playing like he has been lately, I'll gladly admit I was wrong.

I don't really feel OU played that bad just didn't finish the game. Sometimes you lose those type of games we got lucky and won a couple like that.

I totally agree. These Big 12 teams are so close the margin for error is small.

I totally agree. These Big 12 teams are so close the margin for error is small.

So we’re the #7 team in the nation but unranked OSU was so close to us without their second best player that we have to play lights out to beat them at home?

So we’re the #7 team in the nation but unranked OSU was so close to us without their second best player that we have to play lights out to beat them at home?

Lol... exactly. Ksu sucks... isu sucks...osu sucks....ku is bad (when playing bu but good when OU beat them)...

Comical

Ah well... guess we’ll find out here in a few weeks

Sooners shot better FG % and better 3 point % and win TO battle 20-15
However the pokes shot 20-23 from the FT line and the Sooners shot 14-20
The difference in the game was the 45-28 whipping the Pokes gave the Sooners got on the glass including 13 offensive rebounds!

Rematch Monday lets hope the Sooners can hit the boards better!

Sooners shot better FG % and better 3 point % and win TO battle 20-15
However the pokes shot 20-23 from the FT line and the Sooners shot 14-20
The difference in the game was the 45-28 whipping the Pokes gave the Sooners got on the glass including 13 offensive rebounds!

Rematch Monday lets hope the Sooners can hit the boards better!

Yup....

I thought we were too concerned with Cade... playing too soft on other guys trying be prepared to double the those guys got the loose balls or made the shots as we tried to recover.

Cade still got 40.

Baylor definitely laid an egg. Kinda wish we had a shot at Baylor this week instead of the texas game.

They may be struggling more than horns but ku is still ku... imho

Back