A big thank you to OUHoops!

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
The new homepage is really something, and takes this site to the next level. It is a site that we can all be proud of, and it is fit for a program like Oklahoma.

Thank you very much! :clap

:OUbball-logo::OUbball-logo::OUbball-logo::OUbball-logo::OUbball-logo:

Thanks you very much OU hoops, you made an awesome site even better. Much more of a professional look to match the professional subject matter we are getting now with Henzo and the practice reports of BT!

Thanks you very much OU hoops, you made an awesome site even better. Much more of a professional look to match the professional subject matter we are getting now with Henzo and the practice reports of BT!

Dont forget about post-game analysis from Sooner04!

I'm glad you guys like it so far. It's still not actually a finished product, but I'm pleased with it at this point.

I have some more bells and whistles in mind that I'm going to try and implement before the season starts, so we'll also see how that goes.

I do need help from someone with html experience to design a countdown clock, so if that's your thing send me an email at ouhoops@gmail.com.

To repay OUH for his hard work, I hope that everyone will get friends, coworkers, and classmates onto this site. I really hope that the traffic doubles from last year as we get closer to the season.

Absolutely, thank you OUHoops.:clap

I'm glad I wandered over here. I never realized how much basketball info I was missing out on until I found this board. Everyone does a great job, and it's much appreciated.:OUbball-logo:

One last thing (then I am off my soapbox), if you just read this board and haven't registered yet, take the 30 seconds and register. Who knows, you might start posting. It will also at least allow you to participate in polls. Thanks.

TOP NOTCH BABY! It looks to be well organized. GREAT JOB OU HOOPS! BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap

I concur with all of the above. The site has a real professionalism to it now. Good work and thank you.

One last thing (then I am off my soapbox), if you just read this board and haven't registered yet, take the 30 seconds and register. Who knows, you might start posting. It will also at least allow you to participate in polls. Thanks.

Excellent suggestion, BT! I remember how shy I was about making that first post on the old board several years ago. But, when I finally broke the ice the thousands of posts that followed were easy. Sometimes, too easy. lol

If you're a reader only, I encourage you to take that next step and show your appreciation for what OUHoops has done by becoming a member. We would love to see you join our group and participate in the discussions. :OUbball-logo:

If you read this board, and do not post, get out while you can. I'd suggest you hit the 'x' button on the top right of your screen. If you are unable to do that, at least hit the 'back' button a few times.
We don't want you around here anyway. This place is exclusive for smart people (for the most part)

Back