A Look at #1 Seed Virginia (30-3)

Lol, there are some creepy old men on this board. Talking about how much sex these guys have as an excuse to **** talk them from a keyboard.

Did you not attend high school? The very same thing happened, but of course the high school students refrained from talking about it for fear they would be grouped together with the actions of creepy old men. HELLO!!!!!!!! Being an athlete has its advantages. Sorry you don't approve.

Thanks for that clarification. Now I feel much better seeing my fellow OU fans taking anonymous shots at these kids and being associated with this behavior.

So your argument is what, I wouldn't make the same comments to their face? Wanna bet? They gonna beat me up for saying mean words? smh

Random story..... A buddy of mine (at the time) got really drunk and shouted some stuff to Marcus Dove of OSU about his basketball playing ability in a restaurant parking lot in Stillwater...

It was a bad decision obviously, but good thing Marcus was there and not just his friends... Otherwise he was going to get the beating of a lifetime... Instead a 6'9'' guy just made him apologize.

Random story..... A buddy of mine (at the time) got really drunk and shouted some stuff to Marcus Dove of OSU about his basketball playing ability in a restaurant parking lot in Stillwater...

It was a bad decision obviously, but good thing Marcus was there and not just his friends... Otherwise he was going to get the beating of a lifetime... Instead a 6'9'' guy just made him apologize.

That triggered a random thought. Good thing it was not Dusty Dvoracek or Joe Mixon.

So your argument is what, I wouldn't make the same comments to their face? Wanna bet? They gonna beat me up for saying mean words? smh

Wow you are tough. What a stud!

Actually though, I think the argument is that whether you make the comments online or in person, you are a jealous fool since anyone on our roster is light years behind you as a basketball player. Not much different than the fans who think that because they pay for a ticket, they have a right to scream at Westbrook and hurl insults.

Wow you are tough. What a stud!

Actually though, I think the argument is that whether you make the comments online or in person, you are a jealous fool since anyone on our roster is light years behind you as a basketball player. Not much different than the fans who think that because they pay for a ticket, they have a right to scream at Westbrook and hurl insults.

People say things solely because they have an opinion. If you believe you can out piss everyone you are critical of, then that clearly qualifies you as a troll. How was breakfast?

And if you are critical of individuals because you think they are a BS artist does that mean you, yourself, are a bigger one?

Last edited:
People say things solely because they have an opinion. If you believe you can out piss everyone you are critical of, then that clearly qualifies you as a troll. How was breakfast?

And if you are critical of individuals because you think they are a BS artist does that mean you, yourself, are a bigger one?

And if you have to always try to come up with a clever turn of phrase or riddle, does that mean you are insecure about something?

And if you have to always try to come up with a clever turn of phrase or riddle, does that mean you are insecure about something?

Starts at home (the insecurity thing). And as usual you deflect, but I won't mention it since I see you as a better deflector.

Like I said, we're competing against the Big XII in the Big XII tournament, which he is 2-8 in. When we go to the NCAA, we're competing against the entire NCAA, which consists of...350 or so teams? So yes, 9 out of 350+ is a tiny sample size. I could understand cutting out mid-majors, but again, we're looking at about 15% of the data even if you exclude conferences like the Big East. So yes, a very small sample size.

Also, looking at 8 years of somebody's 30 year career is also a small sample size. 8 years can easily be influenced by one great season. With 30 years, it's much harder.

I’ll just have to disagree & move on.

Very classy. I'm sure you are much better than Freeman. Way to take a needless personal shot at a kid who was by all accounts a model teammate for 3+ years.

How is what I said a personal shot? I asked Freeman to grad transfer or go home. I even said please.

Sounds like a win-win for both Freeman and OU. He possibly get's to play at a very low level basketball program instead of feeling the ire from OU fans and hopefully getting buried on the depth chart next year.

I'm sure he is a decent dude, but he's an awful bball player and I'm a WAAAAAAAY bigger OU fan than I'll ever be a Freeman fan. I want what is best for OU in all circumstances.

Back