A&M Players/NBA draft

PlanoGuy

Reaction score
Sloan, Davis and Elonu have all declared for the NBA draft. Either things are getting ugly down there in College Station or they think they're going to get a lot of pro input on what they need to improve on.

Sloan, Davis and Elonu have all declared for the NBA draft. Either things are getting ugly down there in College Station or they think they're going to get a lot of pro input on what they need to improve on.

Well, Jordan didn't like Turge at all, so maybe its the former, but logic tells me that all three are just getting input because I don't think any will end up sticking in the league (maybe Elonu).

Does anybody think any of those 3 will actually stay in the draft? None of them seem like NBA calibur players. I could see Elonu possibly as a journey backup power forward, but Davis and Sloan don't seem to be NBA level talents to me.

I can see Elonu going through this process for feedback and possibly being drafted next year, but Sloan & Davis have absolutely ZERO chance of EVER getting drafted in the NBA.

All 3 are juniors. They should test the waters by not hiring an agent.
I don't know why every junior in the country doesn't do this.

All 3 are juniors. They should test the waters by not hiring an agent.
I don't know why every junior in the country doesn't do this.

This. As one poster said earlier, Elonu is the only guy who could get drafted, but why not go through the process.

I can see Elonu going through this process for feedback and possibly being drafted next year, but Sloan & Davis have absolutely ZERO chance of EVER getting drafted in the NBA.

Elonu is a guy that is draftable. He has a good upside.

Back