Am I Crazy For Thinking We Will Win 6 Games in Conference?

Pizza the Hutt

Reaction score
Well? We are losing to San Diego, VCU, Houston and UTEP... and none of these were fluke losses.

I see us winning 6 games. 6 freaking games.

Not crazy just lowering your expectations a bit.
I think we'll put it together and hopefully make a run in the big 12 tourney

If they lose two of the following games at home: Tech, A&M, OSU they will win 6 games. I had them at 8-8 unless they upset K-State at home to go 9-7. 9-7 seems best case scenario, but 6-10 is possible.

Of course something crazy could happen and they could get a lot better, but you have to see that first before you can make that claim. From what we have seen so far, 9-7 would be a FANTASTIC record.

Last edited:
9-7 is a pipedream. I have seen 0 improvement and, honestly, no desire. No one on he team seems to care we suck. No intensity on defense.

I am not a negative nancy either. I usually look for the good. It's hard to find any.

this team just does not have much talent and what they have can't play defense or shoot very good overall.

The team has talent, just young and undeveloped talent who for some reason don't want to play defense.

Not nearly as crazy as I am. I predicted OU would go 10-6. :)

I don't think you're crazy. 4 or 5 looks like a more likely possibility but 6 wins would be a solid season from this team.

This team reminds me of Baylor the past few years.

A team you hated to play because their ability to score made them dangerous. But then you won the game because they didn't guard anyone.

This team reminds me of Baylor the past few years.

A team you hated to play because their ability to score made them dangerous. But then you won the game because they didn't guard anyone.

100% this. I thought this EXACT same thing tonight. We can score with the elite teams, but we have no 'want to' on defense. It's pathetic. Capel can recruit... but what is he without Blake?

Time has yet to tell...

Back