Anyone wanna help me set this guy straight?

dude why did the broncos trade cutler... i hate the pats and that attitude all their assistants bring with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be nice if everybody flooded it and stuff. But I did try to represent and post a link to this site... I'm too lazy to post rankings in overall OU athletics because that might take time...

I dont blame Cutler at all... Mcdaniels tried to trade him from the day he stepped in Denver but his trade fell through. Then he had a meeting with Cutler and told Jay that he wasnt his guy, and wanted to bring in his own guy.

Not surprising that Cutler wanted a trade at all.

im confused. what is wrong with his thread? is it wrong to be excited about football?

It was pretty much attacking the basketball team for taking the football team's mojo.

You'd think the teams could motivate each other, even more than they already are motivated to succeed.

I never have understood the notion of tearing down one OU team on behalf of another. :mad:

I dont blame Cutler at all... Mcdaniels tried to trade him from the day he stepped in Denver but his trade fell through. Then he had a meeting with Cutler and told Jay that he wasnt his guy, and wanted to bring in his own guy.

Not surprising that Cutler wanted a trade at all.

For anyone that cares this is all true. It was patently obvious that McDaniels didnt think Cutler was the guy from the start for his short passing system and was looking for an out. He was never straight up with Cutler, changed stories daily, and of course Cutler made things easier for him because he is immature. I mean who didnt see this coming ? Especially funny was that you knew the day after the trade damage control was coming out of Denver saying Jay did this and Jay did that. The fact that Bowlen picked McDaniels over Shanahan/Cutler, when their defense has been the problem forever and he rips apart a team that has struggled with Plummer and Griese since Elway retired is ridiculous. Denver will end up 3-13 next year, you cant tell me any guy in that locker room trusts this kid who threw their star QB under the bus and brings his typical pats piss attitude with him.

let me see belicheck coaching tree. Mangini got fired, Crennell got fired, Weis may as well be gone. Good job guys, love the attitude.

that guy on sooner fans is an idiot.

as for the belichick tree, here's the one problem. any time you hire a belichick assistant you fail to receive the one piece of the puzzle that makes it work: belichick. that guy is a genius. a complete prick to most people, but a total football genius. his assistants look good because they're brushing with greatness. they're exposed lambs on their own.

the broncos will find that out soon enough.

there are more then enough OU football fans who dont care at all about OU basketball. he is just one of them.

And flintheart thank you. The pats are belicheck on defense + brady on offense. end of story.

And flintheart thank you. The pats are belicheck on defense + brady on offense. end of story.
i disagree somewhat. to take that team to 11-5 with a quarterback who hadn't played since high school just reaffirmed what i'd known for a while: it's all belichick. when they won up in buffalo and had cassel kicking the ball on 3rd down, c'mon, who does that?

they're so good because he's so much smarter than everybody else.

that guy on sooner fans is an idiot.

as for the belichick tree, here's the one problem. any time you hire a belichick assistant you fail to receive the one piece of the puzzle that makes it work: belichick. that guy is a genius. a complete prick to most people, but a total football genius. his assistants look good because they're brushing with greatness. they're exposed lambs on their own.

the broncos will find that out soon enough.

A genius who stills cheats.

Done.

I might have went a little overboard, but people like that make me want to punch them in the face...

Back