Aziz Ndiaye tidbit

I think Cameron dad was talking to him and introduced Cam &Tj to Aziz if thats true Aziz,is probably thinking very serious about OU on his plane ride home.

I think Cameron dad was talking to him and introduced Cam &Tj to Aziz if thats true Aziz,is probably thinking very serious about OU on his plane ride home.

Glad to hear that the current 2010 class got to meet the big man, chico. I think he would fit in well with what team wants to accomplish next year.

Late first round picks make over $1 million as rookies. He's not going to grow anymore so coming back does nothing for TMG.

The best thing for OU would be for him to lead OU on a final 4 run next year or the year after with Tiny, Aziz and WW and they all get drafted that summer.

That I can think of, under 6-feet in the league:

Nate Robinson
Brevin Knight
Ty Lawson
DJ Augustin
Aaron Brooks
TJ Ford
Mike Conley
Speedy Claxton
Chucky Atkins
DJ Augustin

I believe only TJ Ford, Mike Conley, DJ Augustin, Ty Lawson and Nate Robinson left early. Ford, Lawson, Augustin and Conley thrived on getting in the lane and making things happen for their teammates. All had the ability to get the ball on the rim in traffic. Robinson is 5-8 and can dunk with ease, enough said.

I don't think it's necessarily a matter of: will he make it to the NBA? If he shoots the ball over 40% from long range along with ball handling and passing skills -- he has an NBA future, but it won't be early unless he develops an ability score in the lane somehow. He has no teardrop and has problems getting the ball to the rim when he gets by his defender because his arms are so short. If he can adjust to that and find a penetration game WATCH OUT! But right now, I don't see any way he leaves early, bocabull.

Last edited:
Late first round picks make over $1 million as rookies. He's not going to grow anymore so coming back does nothing for TMG.

The best thing for OU would be for him to lead OU on a final 4 run next year or the year after with Tiny, Aziz and WW and they all get drafted that summer.

If he makes the soph jump in production I would be surpised to see him play more than 3 years, I agree 2 looks about right. He needs to pick up his D which will come with age.

TMG is a superstar in the making. Out of sheer selfishness i hope he stays all 4 years, for whatever reason. That may be wishful thinking though =(

Not to beat a dead horse, because this guy may be awesome, but right now we are really setting ourselves up to be disappointed by this guy. Nobody here [as far as I have seen or heard] has even seen the guy play.

Nate Robinson
Brevin Knight
Ty Lawson
DJ Augustin
Aaron Brooks
TJ Ford
Mike Conley
Speedy Claxton
Chucky Atkins
DJ Augustin

I believe only TJ Ford, Mike Conley, DJ Augustin, Ty Lawson and Nate Robinson left early. Ford, Lawson, Augustin and Conley thrived on getting in the lane and making things happen for their teammates. All had the ability to get the ball on the rim in traffic. Robinson is 5-8 and can dunk with ease, enough said.

I don't think it's necessarily a matter of: will he make it to the NBA? If he shoots the ball over 40% from long range along with ball handling and passing skills -- he has an NBA future, but it won't be early unless he develops an ability score in the lane somehow. He has no teardrop and has problems getting the ball to the rim when he gets by his defender because his arms are so short. If he can adjust to that and find a penetration game WATCH OUT! But right now, I don't see any way he leaves early, bocabull.

Mike Conley is 6'1" and 185......he is significantly taller than TMG.
and TMG is closer to 5'9" than 5'11"

Nate Robinson
Brevin Knight
Ty Lawson
DJ Augustin
Aaron Brooks
TJ Ford
Mike Conley
Speedy Claxton
Chucky Atkins
DJ Augustin

There are 2 DJ Augustin's in the NBA? That's interesting ;)

If a guy can't guarded then he can make it in the NBA; not saying that TMG is there yet, but those weren't chumps that he was making look foolish on Saturday. Still, think that he is a three year guy. TMG is essentially a Byron Eaton with better handles, a better shot and smaller pants

Mike Conley is 6'1" and 185......he is significantly taller than TMG.
and TMG is closer to 5'9" than 5'11"

yeah, because the listed height/weight is sooooo accurate, gimme a break with this AI is'6 and Conley is 6'1 crap. If you think TMG is to short to leave early thats fine I have no problem with that (and I agree) but citing players listed heights is a complete waste of time.

yeah, because the listed height/weight is sooooo accurate, gimme a break with this AI is'6 and Conley is 6'1 crap. If you think TMG is to short to leave early thats fine I have no problem with that (and I agree) but citing players listed heights is a complete waste of time.

Not if they are all listed incorrectly by the same amount. Both the college and the pro game usually adds 1-2 inches, from what I've seen. So take one or two inches off most listings. Still comparable.

Am I on the wrong thread? What happened to the discussion about Aziz N'diaye? :)

Join us, Aziz.

ec55045a-e09e-11de-9c95-001cc4c03286.preview-300.jpg

Back