Baylor-Texas

Texas is one of the most overrated teams in the country. Just like we were telling that Texas fan (blh??) Texas just doesn't play that good of defense, Pittman is incredibly overrated and they can't shoot.
And their point play is suspect. I love Damion James but that's about it.
They are good...but top 5 in the country...no way.

On a side note about Baylor....the next Tim Duncan sure disappears against quality opponents. Just in the last couple weeks he's done a Houdini act vs KU, KSU and now Texas.

Last edited:
Whats going on with SAXET??? They are looking pretty bad right now.

:tinypower

fouls are 13-5 in favor of UT. John Higgins has their back. He's officiated 40 of their games in recent years and an amazing amount of big games. He'll get them to the line plenty. Whether they make them or not is another issue.

Texas was hanging their hat on that North Carolina win and that win has turned out to be not as good as everyone thought at the time.

fouls are 13-5 in favor of UT. John Higgins has their back. He's officiated 40 of their games in recent years and an amazing amount of big games. He'll get them to the line plenty. Whether they make them or not is another issue.

Texas in the bonus at the 15 minute mark, ridiculous!

I remember when everyone wanted Jai Lucas, lol.

That guy sucks. No where near a high major player. Him and Keiton Page should start a church league team.

Why is Texas struggling lately? Not watching any games, but we havent played them yet.

My guess is their guards suck.

They are just begging for a made FT.

free throws attempted about to be 19-3 in favor of texas.

fouls are 18-9 for UT. Foul shots are 19-3. This is why I hate Texas. It is a total crock.

Udoh has sure gone downhill the last few games. It is amazing what happens when you put him against a decent big man (i.e. Pittman).

:tinypower

Back