Big 12 South Schedule with North

DFWHoopster

Reaction score
I think most of us here would agree that Kansas will be the best team in the North next year and it might not matter where you play them.

I think we would also agree that Nebraska and Colorado will be the two worst teams in the North and therefore I would rather play them on the road versus at home.

That leaves Mizzou, KSt and Iowa State.

Baylor, Tech and OU have those three at home

UT, OSU and A&M have to go to Columbia, Manhattan and Ames.

I personally see this as an advantage for Baylor, OU and Tech to possibly have seasons that are above expectations and possibly a tougher road for UT, OSU and A&M.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
OU is going to Boulder, Lawrence and Lincoln.

OU is going to Boulder, Lawrence and Lincoln.

My bad- I looked on OU's website and they had the old schedule on there. UT and OU should be flipped flopped in my original post. I will fix that. That bodes better for OU's chances to have a stronger season in my opinion.

OU basketball updates isn't that much of a priority on soonersports.com, but you can watch the DBs do warm up drills for the football team during practice!

OU basketball updates isn't that much of a priority on soonersports.com, but you can watch the DBs do warm up drills for the football team during practice!

They won't release the schedule until all the non-conference slates are finalized. Need to e-mail the Big XII, they have future football schedules on their website up until 2015.

I think most of us here would agree that Kansas will be the best team in the North next year and it might not matter where you play them.

I think we would also agree that Nebraska and Colorado will be the two worst teams in the North and therefore I would rather play them on the road versus at home.

That leaves Mizzou, KSt and Iowa State.

Baylor, Tech and OU have those three at home

UT, OSU and A&M have to go to Columbia, Manhattan and Ames.

I personally see this as an advantage for Baylor, OU and Tech to possibly have seasons that are above expectations and possibly a tougher road for UT, OSU and A&M.

Thoughts?

Basketball.gif

Is it safe to assume DFW is the cheerleader getting hit in the gif?

Is it safe to assume DFW is the cheerleader getting hit in the gif?

I actually thought he was the passer. He could also be Donald Sloan in this gif, with you being Juan Pattillo.

:pattillostuff

Just playin, DFDub. :)

I was thinking the cheerleader cuz he wasn't paying attention, :)

DFW,

You have quite a fan club.

I would certainly rather play @Colo and @Neb than playing any combination of @ISU, @KSU, or @Mizzou, so yes, I think it bodes well for OU, Tech, and your bears. In fact, it is a big reason why I have Baylor 6th. And who knows, if the Bears can beat OSU in Waco, then they might sneak into that 5th spot.

Back