Big 12 Starting Lineups - OSU Cowboys

I didn't make a thread about Okie State but ok!

Please tell us more about why your dog is named Big Country and your cat is named T Boone. Also please tell us more about how OSU is America's brightest Orange.

Tell Greg Swaim that I know he didn't purchase 90% of his twitter "followers" and tell Robert Allen that he is more portly than fat.

Thank you, Kind Ag.

- BT

They're going to miss Evans' playmaking a lot. Who the hell in that lineup makes anyone around them better?

Agree that the transfer from Cal State needs to be really good.

They're going to miss Evans' playmaking a lot. Who the hell in that lineup makes anyone around them better?

Agree that the transfer from Cal State needs to be really good.

They are going to miss Underwood the most. That guy can coach. Not sure he can recruit since he seems to leave when the talent leaves but he can coach and motivate.

They can be the most talented team in the conference (not saying they are) but without a competent coach they will not be very good. We had some talented teams that didn't amount to much because the guys on the sideline, who wear a coat and tie, weren't up to snuff.

I don't know about missing Underwood. He pretty much drove them off a cliff at the start of conference play with his ridiculous pressing defense.

They are going to miss Underwood the most. That guy can coach. Not sure he can recruit since he seems to leave when the talent leaves but he can coach and motivate.

They can be the most talented team in the conference (not saying they are) but without a competent coach they will not be very good. We had some talented teams that didn't amount to much because the guys on the sideline, who wear a coat and tie, weren't up to snuff.

Agreed, but I expect Boynton to be competent.

Back