Big 12 Stat.'s leaders below (Individual)

buttermaker1

Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/statistics?conf=8

1. J. Anderson, Oklahoma St 21.0
2. C. Higgins, Colorado 19.7
3. L. Dunn, Baylor 19.1
4. W. Warren, Oklahoma 18.6
5. J. Pullen, Kansas St 18.2

Rebounds
RPG
1. M. Moses, Oklahoma St 10.1
2. T. Gallon, Oklahoma 10.1
3. C. Aldrich, Kansas 10.0
4. D. James, Texas 9.4
5. E. Udoh, Baylor 9.4

Assists
APG
1. D. Garrett, Iowa St 6.0
2. J. Roberson, Texas Tech 5.7
3. W. Warren, Oklahoma 5.3
4. T. Mason-Griffin, Oklahoma 5.2
5. D. Balbay, Texas 5.1

Field-Goal Shooting
FG%
1. D. Pittman, Texas 78.8
2. E. Udoh, Baylor 66.2
3. D. Roberts, Texas Tech 61.2
4. L. Bowers, Missouri 61.1
5. T. Gallon, Oklahoma 60.6

Having 2 guys in the top 4 of assists is pretty impressive. I think WW will end up averaging over 20ppg. He does better in bigger settings and when conference rolls around that will improve.

KU's roster is sick. 10 guys averaging more than 4pts a piece. Now some of those guys are getting garbage minutes like CJ Henry, but still. And their without their starting guard from last year.

pittman is ridiculous.

How is he only averaging 6 boards per game? He's a load underneath and should be able to utilize his size similar to Tiny, but for some reason, he's only getting 6 boards a game...doesn't make sense to me...

pittman is ridiculous.

Nah, his only shots are dunks.

My favorite was when an article was written last year announcing Pittman would forego the draft and return to school for this season. Good news was, so is TJ Franklin.

South is totally dominating the north in the stats.

How is he only averaging 6 boards per game? He's a load underneath and should be able to utilize his size similar to Tiny, but for some reason, he's only getting 6 boards a game...doesn't make sense to me...

James, Johnson, Wangmene plus a slew of large guards are pulling down rebounds as well.

Two reasons:
1) Damion James is a stud rebounder
2) He plays under 20 minutes a game cuz he's never in the best of shape or has foul problems. And they've been having some blowouts as well.

It wouldn't surprise me if that rebound number went down last in the year actually.

South is totally dominating the north in the stats.

Individually. My guess would be the North would be ahead in the Team categories. A little more balance on the teams in the North.

Back