-OK STATE - 7 in, 5 out
-TCU - 6 in, 2 out
-WVU - 5 in, 3 out
-Baylor 4 in, 3 out
-Texas Tech 4 in, 1 out
-ISU 2 in, 5 out
-Kansas - 0 in, 6 out

Programs that lost key performers in portal:

-ISU - Lexi Donarski and Denee Fritz (BAYLOR)
-Baylor - Jaden Owens (TCU)
-OK STATE - Taylen Collins and Lexy Keys (OKLAHOMA)
-KANSAS - Chandler Prater and Ionna Chatzileoni (OK STATE)

Programs that added key additions via portal:

-Iowa State - C Isnelle Natabou
- Baylor - Denee Fritz, Jada Walker
-Oklahoma - Peyton Verhulst
.-OK State - Chandler Prater, Quincy Noble, Kennedy Fauntelroy
-Texas Tech - Jordyn Merrit
-TCU-Jaydeon Owens, Sedona Prince

Programs who Relied on Portal to get better .

-OK state - Hoyt only has 5 players returning to her roster in her second season in Stillwater. Her new additions should help her team replicate last years NCAA appearance,
-Baylor - brought in solid backcourt depth. Numbers were an issue for Baylor last season
-TCU - Campbell brings in lots of players with college experience at successful programs
-Oklahoma - .

Programs whose portal activity was neither positive or negative:

-Texas - Lots of experience returning to Austin plus solid recruiting class.
-K-State- Return 4 starters from last years team plus 3 year starter Lee who missed last season.
-Texas Tech

Programs who lost in portal

- Iowa State - They dont replace the transfers of Donarski and Fritz via the portal or in their upcoming recruiting class.
-Kansas - Prater was a key component to their run to WNIT championship. They have a spark plug frosh coming in to team to join the 3 starters using their COVID year but they currently have only 9 players on their roster.
-WVU-

I read the whorns omission to mean the whorns neither lost or gained anything from the portal. But I found the following list elsewhere:

Texas

Femme Masudi, 6-5, C, Jr. (1.7 ppg) -> New Mexico State

Kyndall Hunter, 5-7, G, Soph. (3 ppg – 2021-22) -> Texas A&M

But this list is only for departures by school and does not list arrivals as it is tracking players and not schools.

https://heatcheckcbb.com/womens-bas...mprehensive-transfer-list-for-2023-24/#big-12

Last edited:
I read the whorns omission to mean the whorns neither lost or gained anything from the portal. But I found the following list elsewhere:

Texas

Femme Masudi, 6-5, C, Jr. (1.7 ppg) -> New Mexico State

Kyndall Hunter, 5-7, G, Soph. (3 ppg – 2021-22) -> Texas A&M

But this list is only for departures by school and does not list arrivals as it is tracking players and not schools.

https://heatcheckcbb.com/womens-bas...mprehensive-transfer-list-for-2023-24/#big-12

Texas has only added one player so far. Kentucky transfer Tionna Herron (6-4, C, RS-Fr.) signed with Texas on May 17.

Back