Bubble Watch catch all ..

i don't think they are in yet

C’mon, Boulder. They’re a blue blood, and just knocked off a comparable team to Texas Tech. Coming into today, Indiana is in Lunardi’s “Last Four In” and OU is in his “First Four Out”. If OU loses today, Indiana loses tomorrow, and OU makes it in over Indiana, then Lunardi better never do another Bracketology update as long as he lives.

C’mon, Boulder. They’re a blue blood, and just knocked off a comparable team to Texas Tech. Coming into today, Indiana is in Lunardi’s “Last Four In” and OU is in his “First Four Out”. If OU loses today, Indiana loses tomorrow, and OU makes it in over Indiana, then Lunardi better never do another Bracketology update as long as he lives.

Again, Lunardi isn’t the guy to refer to. I think Indiana is in based on several factors, but Joe is not one of them.

C’mon, Boulder. They’re a blue blood

Are they still a blue blood (and if so, should that matter)? The answer to the second question should definitely be no -- the committee's decisions are not supposed to take past successes into account -- but it probably isn't.

They haven't made the tourney since 2016. This century, they have three first-round exits, four second-round exits, three Sweet 16s and a national title in 2002, while missing the tourney altogether 10 times.

That title is only thing that would make them remotely eligible for blue-blood status and it was 20 years ago.

Lunardi is about 50+ best bracket guy out there.

Are they still a blue blood (and if so, should that matter)? The answer to the second question should definitely be no -- the committee's decisions are not supposed to take past successes into account -- but it probably isn't.

They haven't made the tourney since 2016. This century, they have three first-round exits, four second-round exits, three Sweet 16s and a national title in 2002, while missing the tourney altogether 10 times.

That title is only thing that would make them remotely eligible for blue-blood status and it was 20 years ago.

Um. Maryland won the title in 2002. Iu lost in the final

It’s just politics, but it wasn’t my main point. Lunardi had Indiana about 6-7 spots ahead of OU. Indiana just won their game against a school comparable to Texas Tech. If OU loses, and we still jump Indiana, it would mean that Lunardi was so far off his projections that he should retire after this season.

I think IU was probably in before today and now they are for sure in. Aggies win hurts because they have a legit case now. Rutgers is down 14 in second half— if that holds that’s a really good result because most projections have them right around us give or take a few spots.

Pour it on Iowa!! We not only want Rutgers to lose, but to lose big to stay behind us AND stay out of the top 75 NET.

1:00 pm CT

#77 Rutgers vs #15 Iowa. Iowa -6.5

Iowa 84 - Rutgers 74

1:30 pm CT

#59 Saint Louis vs #82 St Bonaventure. Bonnies -1.5

Saint Louis 57 - St Bonaventure 56

Up to 45 brackets for us on matrix, great sign. Believe this updates throughout the day now.

I don’t agree with a lot of lunardis bracket. I think he’s way off.

Re: Bubble Watch catch all ..ith

Things are not going well for us today. Bubble teams basically all coming through.
My confidence level in making it even with a loss is dropping.

Re: Bubble Watch catch all ..ith

Things are not going well for us today. Bubble teams basically all coming through.
My confidence level in making it even with a loss is dropping.

Agree, need to win to be safely in.

Back