Bubble Watch catch all ..

How is Rutgers safely in and OU is first four out? Our resume is better then theirs in every way.

We really need to win tonight to leave no doubt.

How is Rutgers safely in and OU is first four out? Our resume is better then theirs in every way.

We really need to win tonight to leave no doubt.

They aren’t safety in by any means.

Indiana and A&M hurt. Dayton likely needs another win tomorrow.

i don't think IU or michigan are in yet but we shall see

Yeah we definitely will have to agree to disagree on that, I don’t see any projections without those two teams in after today.

Good: VCU lost. Bad: VT is killing Carolina. Possibly good: Wyoming trailing by double digits. They may already be in but I’m not sure about that.

We have proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that we should be in the tournament. Metrics and play against top teams. We should be in. If we're not, I hope we win the NIT.

We have proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that we should be in the tournament. Metrics and play against top teams. We should be in. If we're not, I hope we win the NIT.

If we don’t get in we should just schedule bums in the non con like everyone else. You have to reward teams who play the hardest schedules, when possible.

If we don’t get in we should just schedule bums in the non con like everyone else. You have to reward teams who play the hardest schedules, when possible.

Agree, top 5 sos and we should be dancing. The way we fight and battle I would love to see this group in the madness

Last edited:
Some HOPE, fellas! Lunardi's new Bracketology now has us as his second team out (he had us fourth yesterday). He moved us up after another close loss. We really need aTm and VT to lose today. If those happen, these appear to be our main competition for the last four spots:

Wyoming, Michigan, SMU, Xavier, WF and Dayton.

If aTm and/or VT win, we still have an outside shot because those schools listed directly above are in the same boat we are for those last few spots.

Net is 39 now and kstate moved UP one spot. I think we might get in. Hopefully no other bids are stolen

If we do get in I can’t imagine any team would be happy to see us in their bracket.

We are well ahead of isu and 5 spots ahead of tcu in the net, I don't see them leaving us out because those 2 are in for sure.

Some HOPE, fellas! Lunardi's new Bracketology now has us as his second team out (he had us fourth yesterday). He moved us up after another close loss. We really need aTm and VT to lose today. If those happen, these appear to be our main competition for the last four spots:

Wyoming, Michigan, SMU, Xavier, WF and Dayton.

If aTm and/or VT win, we still have an outside shot because those schools listed directly above are in the same boat we are for those last few spots.

Joey idiot is now doing an OU cya.

If we do get in I can’t imagine any team would be happy to see us in their bracket.

Yep. Coaches like preparing for what that can know.

And how to you prep for a team that can be bad. But can also play with anyone in the country.

If our getting in depends on the Big XII going to bat for us we are doomed.

Yep. Coaches like preparing for what that can know.

And how to you prep for a team that can be bad. But can also play with anyone in the country.

We’ve got a lot of endgame good karma coming our way at some point….

Hopefully a&m and vtech get pummeled. Any chance we are safely in and not playing in Dayton?

Hopefully a&m and vtech get pummeled. Any chance we are safely in and not playing in Dayton?

I’d say there is a CHANCE the committee already has us in regardless and maybe results today would determine First Four or not. That’s probably our best case currently.

Back