Bubble Watch catch all ..

Aggie is giving to Arkansas right now. Hopefully they clean it up in the 2nd half.

the Athletic has OU in on todays update

Based on taking a quick look at bracket predictions today it’s trending well for OU imo, a lot more of these guys are looking at the overall body of work and metrics and they favor OU. Even Lunardi moved Ou up in his “first four out” category after our loss last night.

Need Aggie to lose just in case.

Last edited:
at this rate, vt, a&m and indiana are gonna take the aq's. this isn't going well.

thank you iowa. bankshot prayer it is.

Last edited:
Indiana is out.

I'm rooting for their name to not be called tomorrow, but I would say there is a 99% chance they are in. Clark Kellogg said as much just a few minutes ago. OU was rewarded for a hard-fought loss to a tough TTech team. No way Indiana is punished for their performance against an Iowa team that is as good as TTech. Indiana is ahead of Rutgers and Michigan...and it's my hope OU can surpass both of those schools, but need to surpass one of them.

I'm rooting for their name to not be called tomorrow, but I would say there is a 99% chance they are in. Clark Kellogg said as much just a few minutes ago. OU was rewarded for a hard-fought loss to a tough TTech team. No way Indiana is punished for their performance against an Iowa team that is as good as TTech. Indiana is ahead of Rutgers and Michigan...and it's my hope OU can surpass both of those schools, but need to surpass one of them.

he is a big 10 guy ... of course he said that

just like the ACC guys root for thier conf ..

IU might be in but either way OU is ahead of IU IMHO

if VT loses tonight i think they are out also ..

he is a big 10 guy ... of course he said that

just like the ACC guys root for thier conf ..

IU might be in but either way OU is ahead of IU IMHO

if VT loses tonight i think they are out also ..

I don’t think there is any projection where we are ahead of IU. Even the Athletic, which has us in, has Indiana ahead of us even after their loss today. Michigan is probably in, hopefully Rutgers out, and VT probably needs to win tonight.

Result analysis so far today:

Aggies over Hogs: Bad. This one hurts because I think TAMU was clearly behind us and now I think they are clearly ahead. This result knocks us down one notch IMO. If we were last team in, now we’d be out.

IU loses to Iowa: No negative with this result, but I have a feeling IU was ahead of us regardless. Pretty sure this one doesn’t matter, but Hoosiers losing can’t hurt.

Davidson over STL: Good. Davidson is in. We need them to win this Tournament. The best possible A10 outcome for us would be Davidson wins (done), Richmond beats Dayton, and then Davidson beats Richmond. Bottom line we will be rooting for Davidson tomorrow and it will be better if they are playing Richmond.

The Aggie win hurts, but it’s not a death blow because it would have been unrealistic to think all things would go our way today. If SMU and Hokies lose, then the Aggie win isn’t so bad because we probably make up more ground than we lose.

Result analysis so far today:

Aggies over Hogs: Bad. This one hurts because I think TAMU was clearly behind us and now I think they are clearly ahead. This result knocks us down one notch IMO. If we were last team in, now we’d be out.

IU loses to Iowa: No negative with this result, but I have a feeling IU was ahead of us regardless. Pretty sure this one doesn’t matter, but Hoosiers losing can’t hurt.

Davidson over STL: Good. Davidson is in. We need them to win this Tournament. The best possible A10 outcome for us would be Davidson wins (done), Richmond beats Dayton, and then Davidson beats Richmond. Bottom line we will be rooting for Davidson tomorrow and it will be better if they are playing Richmond.

The Aggie win hurts, but it’s not a death blow because it would have been unrealistic to think all things would go our way today. If SMU and Hokies lose, then the Aggie win isn’t so bad because we probably make up more ground than we lose.

Good analysis, I agree with all of it. Can’t believe we have to cheer for Penny and Coach K, but here we are.

ND should not be in, 81% of their wins were against q3&4 opponents

ND should not be in, 81% of their wins were against q3&4 opponents

I’m puzzled by them. What exactly is the case for them?? There are plenty of teams in mediocre leagues with a good record but very few quality wins. No clue why ND is viewed as being ahead of all the rest.

I’m puzzled by them. What exactly is the case for them?? There are plenty of teams in mediocre leagues with a good record but very few quality wins. No clue why ND is viewed as being ahead of all the rest.

Agree completely, is it because they finished 2nd in what is supposed to be a good conference? C'mon committee, do what's right and ignore the TV talking heads.

I don’t think there is any projection where we are ahead of IU. Even the Athletic, which has us in, has Indiana ahead of us even after their loss today. Michigan is probably in, hopefully Rutgers out, and VT probably needs to win tonight.

i don't think there is a good argument for IU to be above OU

Back